Matt- Parents

(A/n: no your not a parent if thats what you think LMAO)

No ones pov:
Matt and Y/n have been in a loving relationship for 1 year and 2 months. Y/n parents want to meet Matt because well Y/n had talked about him alot and they think he is a great guy. Y/n had already met Matts parents. (I can do a imagine if you want y/n meeting matts parents just lmk) Matts parents love Y/n, as well as his brothers, Chris, Nick and Justin. Y/n was excited but Matt was nervous. Y/n always talked about her family, she loved them. Matts always loved when she talked about something shes exited about. It made him happy knowing his girl was happy.

Matts POV:

Today. Tonight. Right now. Im standing outside of my girlfriend, Y/n's house holding her hand as we stand outside the door waiting for it to be opened. Im meeting her parents today and oh boy am I nervous. What if I embarrass myself? Oh go-

I get interrupted by my thoughts when the door opens revealing a woman that looked like Y/n but older, with brown curly hair and a floral-ish dress wearing glasses and a man that was wearing a button up shirt with dress pants. I feel my hand squeeze,y/n signalling me to not be nervous.

Bold: Matt
Normal: Y/n
Underline: dad
Italics: mom

We all sat at circled shaped dining table with a flower in the middle of the table with Y/n dad infront and Y/n mom on one side and Y/n on the other side.

"So, son what do you do for a living? You know since school is done?" Y/n dad says before taking a sip of his water

"U-uh I do youtube with my brothers!" I said nervously

"oh, sweetie thats right you have brothers yeah? Y/n has told me all about you guys"  y/n mom says to me sweetly in a motherly tone, hm kinda like Marylou

I look to Y/n, and she looks down at her food embarrassed, i chuckle slightly but happily knowing that she talks about me.

Everyone at the table just giggle at her embarrassment including Y/n

After calming down we have 'interview' and they ask me questions like"what do you plan for the future".

Now here I am, helping Y/n's mom with the dishes while she tells me some childhood story's about Y/n

Y/n POV:

Standing behind the door with my dad while seeing my boyfriend getting along with my mom, its safe to say my mom likes him and my dad, after seeing what hes doing with my mom. They like him.

Matts POV:

After tonight, it felt like a pound of stress just came off my shoulders. Tonight went greater than i thought. Now here i am at home with Y/n, we're having a sleepover. Shes laying down on my chest as our legs are tangled together. Hearing light snores coming from her. Gently kissing her forehead and as I tangle my fingers with her soft black hair. Slowly whispering our favourite song, Dark red. We both love this song, it reminds us of each other. Knowing i have Y/n just makes me go into comfort mode. She was like the girl version of me but energetic. I love this girl with my whole life and wouldn't trade her for the world. Feeling my eyes getting drowsy, i wrap my hands around her waist.

"Honey, i belong with you and only you.."

Tonight was definitely a roller coaster of emotion's, but i wasn't alone. I was with her.