Moving

6.1-12.00am
Kates POV:

The cabin was amazing. We arrived yesterday at almost midnight. Today, we woke up really early so we can unpack all the things we brought.   
„Im starving, lets order some lunch." Tyler said. „Sure!"

We ordered some pasta. „Where is all of our cutlery?" I laughed when I opened like fifth box and I just couldnt find it. „Maybe one of the smaller ones?" Ty walked up to a pile of smaller boxes. He opened two of them. „Well third times a charm, right?" he laughed as he was about to open a third one. „Bingo!"

We sat down and started to eat. „Do you know that theres amazing skying resort just down the road?"
His grandpa loved skying and ice skating. His cabin was strategicaly placed so when he was younger he had everything in the reach. Tyler always talked about his fancy trips to Switzerland and how amazing everything looked from up the hills. And I couldnt agree more. Back when my mom worked as a teacher, she used to take me on school skiing trips, even when I was way older than the class that was coming with her, every year. I loved it. There was no such a feeling that you could even try to compare to the icy wind mixed with adrenaline and joy that I always got when snowboarding.
„I really want to go but I should probably look for a job. After all money that I got from selling the apartment and my last paycheck wont last forever and its a great way to get to know the people here." I said. In reality I didnt know if I want to step back onto the mountais. After my mom passed I cherished every memory we had together from the amazing hills back in France. I felt strange about going again in completely new country.
„I should probably look for one too if its as wonderful as youre saying. Maybe Ill meet some cute guys." Tyler laughed. He never had to work a day in his life, obviously. But he never let money cloud his opinion on others.
I giggled.

Ty went skiing. I brushed my hair up into a high ponytail. My curly hair were kinda messy after all I didnt have a chance to take proper care of them since we landed. I also still had some blonde streaks in my hair from my last visit at a hair salon. I put on white jeans and a white turtleneck. I put a dark blue hoodie over it and finished it with a necklace.

I was walking on the streets of Villars. It was a village and I was hoping I could find a job at some of the hotels as a waitress. I got lucky and I found two places that searched for a workers. I handed my resumes and hoped for the best. The clock just hit 3pm. I called Ty.
„Still up the mountains?"
„Yeah, whats up?"
„Do they let you rent snowboards? I didnt bring mine." I said with really anxious feeling. But after all I can leave everything behind, its not like I have much left anyways. A new start is always amazing.
„I think they do, but you know what? Treat yourself, lets go shopping. Please?"
„Ty... I probably shouldnt."
„Pretty pleaseeeee? I will pay and you can pay me back later!" He suggested. He was never responsible with his money but he would never let a friend struggle. He was amazing when it came to this.
„Fine. But you dont have to pay." I agreed, knowing he most likely wont take no for an answer anyways.