Grow a pair🥺😜🙄

Vector was walking down the street thinking of some other scandalous activities to get into any other trouble around the block. Suddenly vector sees his arch nemesis gru but today gru looks different, he looks... Sexier.

Vector had just come out to his dad that he was gay and he just now realized that all that hate and anger he had towards gru was just unrequited love. Vector had always loved gru but he never knew it until now when he saw gru walking down the street looking sexy as ever with his bald head and beer belly.

Suddenly vector found himself thinking of all the things that he could do to gru and all the things that gru could do to him, it was kind of gross he realized that he... Was horny for him, horny... For gru.

Vector approached grew with a smirk and said the words "hey Gru ... H-H-how are you doing?" He was nervous as he looked up to Grus face and pushed his hair behind his ear hoping his wig didn't come off in the action. "What do you want vector?" Gru said with his cold voice that could make vector cum in five seconds.

"N-n-nothing I just wanted to say hi" Vector says looking down at the floor with an obvious blush shining across his face.Gru noticed this and grew a mischievous smile.
" what have you been up to other than making my life miserable" Gru said still looking down at Vector "you know there's some ways you can make up for all the sorrow you've caused my family"

"Oh yeah like what" the short Brunette babbled, so flustered he could hardly speak.

" you could let me shove my minions up your ass hole like a good boy"

"O-o-k gruddy duddy"

"Wait what the fuck, the actual hell is wrong with you, did you think I was being serious?" Gru says, vectors heart breaking in the course of a couple seconds.

"I mean yeah"

"Oh, I can see you've finally found your self, I guess you grew a pair at last"

"Well I don't see why not" gru says with a confused yet satisfied face

The bald handsome man comes closer and looks vector in the eyes, only a few inches in between them.

"Come by at 6pm tonight" the tall dilf whispers into vectors ear

The stone cold fox of a man backs away slowly turning his back and walking away into the sun.

The now very flustered shawty runs back to his mansion to clean his dirty badussy with his tiny toilet before the naughty encounter with gruddy duddy.

WHAT DO YALL THINK BC I THINK I SHIP💅🏾💅🏾🙏🏽🙏🏽😜😜😜🤪😩😎👍🏾👍🏾😜😜😜-Eden

I really hope y'all know I'm being ironic