Chapter 5

"You sure? I heard you talking to my dad... or he was talking to you.." Michael said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yup! Everything is ok." You say, smiling.

Michael nodded a little, looking at you with a certain look. "Alright, if you say so." He said before shrugging.

"Actually, I think it'd be better if I just went home.. it's getting late." You say, and you weren't lying. It was pretty late.

"Well.. ok. I'll see ya tomorrow then!" Michael said, smiling.

You nodded before you smiled, running downstairs. "Bye, thanks for having me!" You called out before leaving.

——

Everybody was in bed in the Afton household. Everyone was asleep in the Afton household. Except William.

He couldn't sleep.

All he could do was think about you.

How flustered you got.

How cute you looked.

How hot it felt as he hovered over you for that split minute.

He tossed and turned in his bed, right next to his wife.

I shouldn't be thinking like this. I just met the girl. I've got a wife! Sure she doesn't love me but.. what will the kids think.. fuck.. I need her though.

He thought. He even had a hand down his pants for a good minute thinking about you.

But that's not exactly what he wanted. He just wanted to see you. To talk to you more.

So he got up and out of bed, sliding on his jacket and darting out the room quietly. He then ran downstairs, leaving his home.

——

You were laying in bed, scrolling on your phone when you jump suddenly. Hearing something at your window, you get up to see what it is.

Assuming it was a random bird or a branch from a tree that you could get rid of, you walk over and carelessly open the blinds.

You jump back, staring wide eyed as you see a man instead.

William, climbing to your window.

What the hell-

"Im sorry, I uh- I just.. I had to.. get out of there. I know this isn't very appropriate but I didn't wanna knock on the door incase they saw me leave or I'd wake your parents up-" William rambled up excuses.

Your feeling of being startled soon faded as you open your window and allow him inside of your room. What were you thinking? You weren't.

"It's ok- what- what happened?" You ask.

You then turn red, he reached out, holding onto one hand and then onto one shoulder of yours to steady himself as he climbed through your window. 

Quickly making up an excuse again he says, "uh.. My wife.. she's mad at me for something dumb and they're all.. taking her side." He said.

You believe him.

Nodding, "oh, I'm sorry about that." You say.

"You're the only one I know around here and.. ya know.." he rambled.

You just nod, your feelings getting to your head. Not thinking rationally as there is a man you barely knew standing in your bedroom.

But it was William Afton.

"M-Mr. Afton, don't worry about it." You say, sitting on your bed awkwardly.

He nods and hums, "William."

"Right.. William."

The two of you just look at each other, sitting in an awkward yet peaceful silence.

William takes notice as you bite your cheek gently, sensing you're nervous. The way your hair was messy, assuming you were getting ready to sleep. The way your.. the collar of your shirt was.. riding down a bit..

He shook his head, looking at you. "I'm not here to hurt you just so you know. And I can leav-"

"No! No.. don't worry about it.. I could use the company anyways.." you say, giving a smile.

"Ah alright.. oh- and.. about earlier..." he trailed out.

"What about it..?" You say.

William stands up straight, shrugging once before walking over to you.

You shift a bit, leaning back on your arms incase he gets too close.

He walks closer, sitting on the edge of the bed next to you. He held his hand out.

"Could I perhaps see your phone?" He asks.

You raise an eyebrow.

He chuckles, "I'd like to give you my number, love. That's all." He says.

You perk up, "oh! Oh yeah- definitely."

You hand him your phone and you watch as his fingers tap away.

His fingers on your phone. You never wished to be a phone so badly in your life before now-

"Here," he said, giving the phone back after texting himself.

You smile, taking the phone back.

——

The rest of the night the two of you talked, getting to know each other a bit more. You two ended up talking so much that you forgot about how tired you were in the first place as it was now sunrise.

"Oh lord, I should really get back before they ask where I'm at." William says, shaking his head.

"Oh my god. It's 4am." You say, biting your nails and shaking your head.

William nodded, looking at you. He smirked, leaning over and kissing you once on your cheek. "I'll see ya." He said, grazing your arm with his finger tips before he turned to climb out the window. 

You, frozen from the kiss, turn red as ever again. You watch as he leaves, running to the window.

"Yeah!... I'll text you!"

"I'll be waiting!"

You sigh, leaning your face on your hand as you watch him effortlessly sneak back into his own home.

Oh my god. I just had a random grown man in my room.

——

For the sake of the story, pretend they had phones like we have in good ol' willy's time 😚✌🏻