Prologue.

Pentagram city, hells new York, a city full of crime, death and other unpleasantness. You stumble down the road, holding your head as you try to make sense of all of this.

Y/n- holy shit, I'm in hell, I'm in hell.

You sit down on a nearby bench as you hold your head in your hands.

Y/n- okay, I'm in hell, maybe......this won't be so bad.

You look up to see a glowing sign, it read "stylish ocult".
You realize it must be a clothing store, your old cloths don't really fit you due to the fact your a demon now, a raptor demon to be specific, you have long legs with raptor claws for toes, normal arms, but your skin is covered in scales and claws on your fingers, razor sharp teeth, reptile eyes and a tail, and your black and red.

You head into the mall to see demons of all kinds shopping, there was food courts, gaming centers, everything. You look over to see the clothing store and head in.

The place was awesome, dank clothes of all kinds, the place was painted black and there even was some cool stuffed animals. You look to see a few demons in there, including a female demon that was showing off some new outfits to some other demons.

You go over and see some jackets, pants and shirts that you liked and were even in your size, you check your wallet which somehow was one of the only things that you had on you. You had a hundred bucks, hopefully enough. You place the clothes on the table as a demon rings you up.

Demon- 89:99 please.

You hand over the hundred dollar bill, the demon looks it over and frowns.

Demon- this is earth currency, we only take hell money.

Y/n- oh, sorry, I'm n-

Demon- YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU COULD ROB ME.

You try to explain the situation to the demon as he grabs you by the collar and puts a knife to your throat.

Demon- I'M GONN-

?- is there a problem.

You both look over to see the same female demon from before, she wore a red and black dress with white frills, she had big twin velvet red ponytails and had light grey skin, her eyes were red and black.

Demon- "nervous" l-lady velvet, n-no problem, this scum was trying to rob me.

The demon, apparently named velvet looks over to you with a curious look.