chapter 4

a/n: hey if you guys are still out there i've been feeling rather unimatinitive lately so please forgive me

EMMalfoy

"Teacher, code orange lock down" Dumbledoor's voice rang out reverberating against the walls. "Please teachers meet me in the Great Hall, keep the students behind."

"See you kids later, and stay say," Professor Slughorn said merrily.

"Oh hello" Ron muttered. 

"Great" Harry sighed before slipping under a desk to get some well-needed sleep.

Hermione, Romilda, Lavender, much to his dismay Ron, and a few others were in decision to play a Muggle game called Mafia.

Crabbe and Goyle we giving each other wedgies.

Draco thought it was better to sulk in a corner. 

Pansy and Mulicent were discussing tactics to get Draco and Goyle to like them. Draco for Pansy, Goyle for Muliecent.

Five long hours had passed and Draco had a brilliant idea. Land him and Harry in detention together!!!

Harry was awakened by a sharp tapping on the brim of his nose.

It was a paper crane.

He opened it slowly.

IT WAS A NOTE FROM DRACO:

dear one,

this is exceedingly boring. let's start a fight and land a detention together. wink wink nudge nudge. your dragon.

He scribbled a reply:

wait a minute to let me wake up and set a ploy.

love you lion

He stood up and shook out his robes and sent the not on it's way. He walked over to the Mafia players and said,

"Can I play?"

Of course being "THE CHOSEN ONE" he got to play.

Two minutes in at "detective arise." Draco put their plan into motion.

"So is this the best you guys can do? Playing a stupid filthy Muggle game?" He sneered superiorly, "Incendio." He set alight all the cards.

"Dammnit Malfoy! I was having fun!!!" Harry said rasing his wand.

"Ooo I'm sooo afriad. I quakeing"

"You now what? I don't need a wand to fight you! I'll wrestle you!" Harring said taking off his cape.

"So be it." Draco said doing the same.

They fought as dirty and erotic as posible and as kindly to eachother skin for about ten minutes untill McGonnagle walked in.

"Detention tonight 10 o'clock both of you my office!" she barked.

Score! Their plan worked.