Epilogue

Cinder smiled down at the small bundle in her arms. Oh how she wished she could cry tears of joy right now, but Kai was doing that for her.

The Lunar War had ended over two years ago, putting the revolution and all those they had lost behind. 

Sadly, Wolf was in the mix of those they lost. He was shot protecting Scarlet during the final battle. The red head had cried for days on end, regretting that she didn't have time to tell Wolf she was pregnant. A little boy was born seven months later. His name? Wolf, of course. Everyone, especially his mother and Cinder, planned on telling him stories about his brave father as he grew older.

Winter took over Luna after getting a bioelectricity security block installed. She and Jacin had quickly married, not sparing a moment. They had lived too long without being able to express their love for each other in public. Winter was currently expecting, only about three months along.

Cress and Thorne parted ways with the others, finding themselves travelling the globe after he was pardoned for all his crimes...even the stupid petty ones. The couple kept in contact with the others, sometimes sending trinkets from the places they visited. Though Cinder wasn't one for jewelry, she never took off the simple silver ring they had given her from the American Republic.

There was a knock on the door so Kai got up from the bed to open it.

Cinder paid no mind to the visitor until she heard it...or them to be exact.

"Congrats, Your Majesticnesses." There was a slight pause before, "Ow!" Cinder could only imagine Scarlet had elbowed him in the ribs. "So can we come in or...?"

Kai stepped away from the door, allowing Scarlet, Wolf jr., Cress and Thorne to stroll in the room.

Cress was the closest to the bed, "Congratulations!"

"So, what's it's name?" Thorne noted the blue blanket, "I think Carswell would be great, it's a strong name, manly."

"Sure, if you're terrified of blood and bad conditioner." Scarlet piped up.

Cinder took her turn in the conversation just before the two could start arguing,"Her name is Peony."