Chapter 5 Akaza

*akaza's backstory*

Akaza (human) lived in a small town in japan. it was a poor village where mostly thieves or fugitives stayed. Akaza lived with his mom, dad and little sister. Akaza's dad was always loved by everyone even the thieves appreciated his dad.. until one day burglars entered the small town looking for resources.

Akaza hears knocking on the door as his dad walks towards the door and looks through the small glass (its a group of 5 grown man with knifes. Akaza's dad walks to Akaza and his little sister Akaza take your little sister upstairs and hide under the bed. Akaza w-what are those thieves? I thought they liked you. Akaza's dad Not all thieves. Akaza You got this dad- they are no match for you.. Akaza's dad I have to follow the rules of the town. no magic or curses.. Akaza sighs why dad?! i don't get it.. fight them Akaza's dad i'm doing this to protect you and your little sister. now go upstairs. Akaza annoyed holds his sisters hand Come Emori we have to go upstairs.. Emori Upstairs? Akaza nods and takes Emori upstairs: you better show these thieves not to mess with our family..

Akaza's dad opens the door as his eyes widen. ... Hello Akiro~ long time no see.

Akiro S-sir what is the meaning of this. ?? you know full well why we're here. it took us quite sometime to find you. you ran away like a coward. and you know the price for betrayal don't you. Akiro nods just leave my family alone. ?? shakes his head no no no~ we can't have kids eavesdropping on us can we he looks up the stairs as Akaza was just behind the wall: how did he see me. Akiro: Akaza..

?? come out kid. Akaza walks down the stairs and looks at the tall wide man y-yes..

?? this is grown up talk. he sits down by the Akaza next the Akiro i should kill you right now. Akaza's eyes widen and stares infront of himself K-kill me?.. why Akiro moves to him No sir leave him alone. ?? Ayato, Kirpa take him down Kirpa his had glows light blue as a lightning fast strike goes through Akiro's body dropping to the ground instantly. Akaza still frozen in place. ?? looks at Akaza Kill the girl upstairs. Kirpa smirks i normally never attack little kids but then again. his smirks gets wider id love to see her face.

Kirpa walks upstairs as he opens the room come out, come out dear~ Emori holds her mouth. kirpa not that it matters.. Kirpa holds his hands together and a big bright blue ball filled with electricity forms and the room taking Emori's life with a scream as Kirpa laughs hysterically

?? holds his shoulder now only you are left.. we'll end your suffering now.

Akaza holds ?? arm with a tight grip Kill? huh.. A slight smirk comes on Akaza's face i'd like to see you try. Akaza's grip tightens as it breaks ?? arm as he screams in pain. ?? My arm.. Kirpa walks downstairs Sir! A strike comes towards Akaza as he blows towards the light blue strike as it disolves and separates in small pieces What a meaningless attack. Kirpa Quiet kid. Akaza don't call me a kid. in terms of strength i'm far more superior then you. Kirpa annoyed holds his hands together as the same strike against his sister i'll wipe that cocky smirk of your face! as the attack starts Akaza holds his hand on his hand canceling the attack instantly sparks fade my smirk huh? how is it up close? Kirpa You're a monster! Akaza Monster? Weren't you the one who killed my little sister? anyways i don't really mind what you think i am i wanna know just one thing who send you and where are you from. ?? don't tell him or i'll kill you myself. Ayato The abandoned school on the island. Akaza Good to know. thanks for your cooperation.

?? Ayato! you won't get out a life you hear me. Akaza looks at him well thats completely for me to decide. he might be of help to me for my new plan. Ayato looks at him Plan? tell me Akaza mhh. So Ayato what do you say? wanna stay with these guys and die with them or go with me. Ayato i had enough of this school anyways. that loud mouth over there is the presidents son Yeal Akaza interesting. a spoiled brat.. Yeal i'm not a spoiled brat. Ayato you won't get away with this. Akaza as long as he stays by my side and exceeds my expectations he will. for you two not so much. you won't be going home. Yeal don't think so lightly of us! we are part of the white class. Akaza white class? Ayato it means that they are top of the class. Akaza chuckles what a joke. i can tell from looking at them they don't even come close to my level.on the other hand you Ayato you seem to be above these guys aswell. Yeal Me lower than Ayato? you must be kidding Akaza do i seem like the type to be joking. one more smart word out of your mouth and it will be your last. Yeal stands up holding his arm Don't mock me- Akaza waves his hand towards Yeal and the force of the wave cuts Yeals head off his body droppig on the floor. Kirpa holds his mouth what kind of power was that.. Akaza looks at him oh that wasn't any power that was just the force of my wave but with 15% more strength. Kirpa only 15?- Akaza you two are not worthy to see my full power. Kirpa runs towards Akaza but he collapses on the ground as a toxic smoke covers around Kirpa A-Ayato.. Akaza poison? interesting.

Ayato not just poison, I can make anything toxic or poisonous. i just manipulated the air around him. Kirpa gasps for air as his lungs are getting filled with poison leaving him unconscious and eventually killing. Akaza Good job Ayato. if you continue like this you will exceed my expectations. I expect good things from you.

Ayato Well its only fair i owe you my life now. so where are we heading now?

Akaza looks at his dads body I'll burry him here and burn the house without leaving any traces. Ayato won't you miss your family? Akaza I'll get my revenge. but i'm gonna make sure i take everyone down. and i need time for that. Ayato how about a name? Akaza What do you mean? Ayato Well we are called abnormals. by the people with non powers. so what should we be called. Akaza Hunters. because we are hunting down all the abnormals.

Ayato Ambitious but i like it. let's do it. Akaza I'm Akaza. Ayato Ayato Muzan.