1

Hi loves this idea for this book just came out of the blue if I'm honest I hope you like it! 🧡💙

🍅🍥

"Naruto is your turn to take out the trash!"

Naruto let out a groan he was at the register of the cafe he worked at. It was a slow day for them, and not many guest have arrived.

"More like it's your turn, and you don't want to do it." He grumbled.

He let out an exhausted sigh he tore away from the register to walk over to the kitchen that was behind the bakery room. He slipped some gloves on, before grasping the handles of two trash bins that had been pushed out. He lead out a displeased grunt, as he dragged them to the back of the cage. He pushed the door open with his foot then dragged them out down the alley way to their dumpster. Naruto dragged them to the front, and one by one tossed out the trash, before walking back, and throwing them into the café.

"There!" He called out.

Naruto stepped back into the alleyway only to walk back over to the dumpster, and slip off his gloves to toss them in. He grumbled under his breath, as he pulled out some hand sanitizer, and rubbed some on his hands. He turned around to look down the alleyway when he spotted a abnormal group of people. Running pass the alleyway they stopped only to walk into the alleyway slightly.

"Anything!?" The group called out.

Naruto arched a brow he was about to part his lips to speak when a loud voice cut him off.

"Nothing!"

Naruto practically jumped out of his skin he spun around catching the same amount of people like the group he just encountered. The two separate groups rushed off along with the other group. Naruto checked the other side only to rub the back of his head in confusion.

He shrugged his shoulders to then shake his head what was on his mind, and upsetting him was that it wasn't his turn to take out the trash. Yeah it was a very small task, but he was filled with discouragement he was barely making it with his bills, and not just that, but it seem every work place he went to he was always taken advantage of, and overworked. Not the mention the low crappy pay. Those task like today kept stacking he was doing other peoples jobs.

The whole point of taking turns it was to be fair with the whole staff that everyone had their own tasks and no one was overworked all the time or had a crap load to do.

"Just a bit more....and all this....I won't have to worry about." He whispered to himself.

He sighed he walked down the dumpster when suddenly someone dressed in all black popped up from the other side of the dumpster. Naruto practically stumbled back, and almost screamed, but the being before him rushed his hand falling over his mouth. Naruto was basically slammed against the wall of his workplace his eyes widened in fright and shock.

"Shhh."

Naruto's eyes widened more the being rushing over to him caused the black hoodie they were wearing to slip off slightly exposing their features. Naruto's eyes were so wide he was surprised they hadn't fallen from his sockets.

The being that was, before would consider the blond a stranger, but for Naruto it was someone he knew only on screen. He thought for a second he was having a stroke, but those ebony locks, and obsidian eyes along with the light tone skin gave everything away. The males hoodie fell off only checking another point on Naruto's list was the spiked up hair in the back.

The beings hand against Naruto mouth loosen, as the other hand picked up his hood.

"Y-you're.....Uchiha Sasuke......what are you doing in a place like this?" Naruto whispered.