Chapter 4 (Raising Twins)

hey guys sorry for the long wait i was doing the names for the twins so as u gus know i had my birthday on the first of February and had a wonderful day so thank u guys ho wished me a Happy birthday and goo day so i want to dedicate this chapter to MrsNattyCullen.

Go folow her as it so called now and thanks for following this story with me its been a long journey but i have no signs of slowing down thanks again commet vote and recomend plaese i wont upload th next chapter til i get up to 50 votes i think thats reachable so can u help me a little bit please and thanks,

ENJOY!!!!!

Chapter 4 (Raising Twins)

Carlisle put on his gloves they made a snap we all could here but it was too low for Nicki to hear. For some reason I felt a strong connection with her like I knew her.

"Nicki I have to ask you Do you know me,"?

I asked her as Carlise was getting his Scaple out and some white clothes out for the bleeding.

"What is your name and do you know Renee,"?

She asked as she grasped through painful breaths.

"Yes I do how do you know her,? She is my mother,".

I said as I got closer now holding her hand to let her squeeze it while Carlisle began to cut her open.

"She is my Mother,!"

She screamed as he Cut her open. He didnt give her any Anastesia fr her pain.

"WHAT,!"

Was all I could manage to get out. So many things were going through my mind. I mean how old was this girl? Why didnt my mom tell me that she had another kid!

"Yes my mom is Renee she had me like 20 years ago but she couldnt take care of me so she put me in an Orphanage,".

She said as she clenched my hand harder now.

Do you guys want more?!!!!!!!! Well you might want to help me get more readers and more votes please i wont Upload till i have atleast 40 votes. I want uguys to keep reading i and help me reall please. I thought this was a good little teaser soo until then lets get more readers. I want u guys to comment and leave som ideas or anything you want to do or know. sooo Come on Lets GOOO!!!!!