Chapter fifteen

Days passed by and two witches kept seeing each other every time they could. They spent hours talking, reading together, laughing.

Hermione could barely see Harry, he was either with Ginny, or practicing quidditch. She didn't mind that tho, she could have more time with Bellatrix.

At the end of holidays, Bellatrix got stressed out, she had to prepare lessons for first classes, so that would mean she couldn't see Hermione as much as she used to. Younger witch knew she had to understand that it's her job, but it still kinda hurt her.

Tho, there was one thing that kept girls happy. It was Hermione's last year at Hogwarts, and when it's done, they don't have to hide their relationship anymore. She won't be just her student anymore..

Night before students returned to Hogwarts, Hermione came in Bella's bed and nuzzled at her. "Are you nervous?.."she whispered, trying to relax older witch. She pulled her in her arms, admiring how tiny she looks curled up like that and smiled "As long as I have you.. I'll be fine.". Hermione couldn't help but giggle at her words "You know I love you, right?" "Oh I know little one..I know."

When Hermione finally fell asleep, Bella let out a sigh. It was true, she really was nervous, but she wanted to control her feelings. She knew how much younger witch helped her with self control. Once again she looked at her, sleeping peacefully in her arms, and breathing deeply. She was nuzzled at her chest, her bushy hair even wilder, but Bellatrix liked that. She loved to play with her hair.

Soon, she fell asleep as well, cuddling Hermione, feeling a bit better.

Tomorrow, early in morning, when she woke up Hermione was already gone. She assumed she went to common room to see her friends.

She yawned. She had quiet good sleep. That's not something that happened often past days.

After she changed she went to get breakfast. She was kinda surprised to see Hermione already there, eating, with her head in book. As there was not much people she came to her and whispered "Reading again, my little bookworm?". Hermione jumped a little and whispered to her "Bella? You can't just come and talk to me like that.. Someone might hear you-!".

Older witch looked around. There was just few teens, sitting at Ravenclaws table, talking and laughing. "I don't think there's big chance of anyone paying attention to us Granger, not even headmaster is here.". Hermione looked at table where professor sat. It really was empty. She nodded "Alright, alright, but we still have to act professional. We can't let anyone suspect anything.." "Of course, little bookworm." she winked at her. "Get back to your book..." she whispered as she looked around, making sure no one is watching, and softly kissed her neck "I'll see you in class Granger."

Hello y'all! :)
I'm making a new fiction so if you can read it I'd be grateful. <3
By the way I hope you enjoyed this chapter!