Something Strange

Anubhav was on the bed while Haseena was laying over him huffing after the pillow fight.
Suddenly, Anubhav phone rang. Haseena sat down on the bed while Anubhav stood up and went to pick up the call.
As soon as he saw the caller ID his facial expressions changed which was not unnoticed by Haseena.
Anubhav went on the balcony to talk while Haseena waited for him.

After a long time Haseena left the room. As the conservation was too long. She went down to make lunch. After half an hour Anubhav came down to the hall. And left without even saying Haseena.
Haseena noticed him, it was after a long time that he left without talking to her.

Haseena made the lunch and started waiting for him but he didn't return. She was getting a little annoyed, but she understood that maybe the work was important.

The doorbell rang at 2PM at night. Haseena hurriedly opened the door and saw Anubhav standing there expressionless. She instantly hugged him. But Anubhav didn't wrapped him arms around her.
She broke the hug and cupped his face.

Haseena: Aap theek toh hai na?

Anubhav: Hmmm

Haseena: Anubhav sab theek toh hai na

Anubhav: Haseena hume neend aa rahi hai hum sona chahte hai

He said while moving upstairs.

Haseena: Aapne kuch khaya?

Anubhav: Humne bhojan kar liya hai. Aap bhi kar lijiye

He moved upstairs to there room. Here, Haseena was shocked. He was never like this from the past 3 months.

Haseena's POV: Kuch toh theek nhi hai. Hume pura yakeen hai ke something is wrong. Pichle 3 mahino se Anubhav ne kabhi bhi humard saath aisa bartaav nhi kiya toh phir aaj kyun? Hume yeh baat pata lagani hi hogi.

She didn't fell like eating she went upstairs and saw Anubhav has already changed and slept. She too changed and slept.
She expected Anubhav's warm hand over her waist but it seemed to her as if he didn't wanted to.
She finally gave up and hugged him but he didn't hugged him back.

The gap, the loneliness which they were filling in there relationship and came again. Maybe not from Haseena's side but from Anubhav's side it was.

Haseena slept after staring him for sometime. As soon as she slept Anubhav opened his eyes and kissed her forehead.

Anubhav's POV: Hum vivash hai Haseena. Prabhu, har baar hume har baar parisksha kyun deni padti hai. Hum nhi jee sakte Haseena ji ke bina. Beinteha mohabbat karte hai hum aapse Haseena ji.
Kyun hum har baar vivash rehte hai. Pichli baar pyaar tha, pyaar jatane ka hak bhi tha parantu inkaar tha ke hume aapse prem hai.
Iss baar sab kuch hai bas iss baar hum aapko bata nhi sakte Haseena Malik ke yeh Anubhav Singh aapse kitna mohabbat karta hai.

He slept with these thoughts.
It was Morning, Haseena opened her eyes to see the next side empty. She felt a sudden loss of warmth. Warmth of Love.

She went down after freshing up bit saw the whole house empty. Anubhav was neither in the hall nor in the garden. She dialled her number but it was inreachable.

She left those thought and went to thaana. Everyone noticed her dull mood but no one asked it.

Pushpa: Pakka DSP sir ne Maddam sir ke saath jhagda kiya hoga
Humare lalla aur Maddam sir ke toh bhaag hi phut gaye

Karishma: Pushpa ji isse pehle ke hum sachme aapka bhaag phod de line haazir karke aap kaam pe lag jaaiye

Pushpa: Humare toh bhaag hi phoot gaye

Karishma's POV: Aakhir maajra kya hai?? Aaj maddam sir itni udaas kyun hai?? Hume pata lagana hoga

After working for the whole day Haseena left for home. In entering their house she again went back on yesterday's memories.

She changed and searched everywhere but Anubhav was yet not at home. She tried to call him 7 time but his phone was switced off.
Here, Haseean was getting tensed again bad things started filling up her mind.
She decided to go to thaana again for searching Anubhav's location when the bell rang.
She ran to the door and opened it and saw Anubhav standing there. She hugged him.