Outside World

Lego POV

Today is Day 40 of the virus, The Climbers haven't shown any signs of stopping soon, we are one of the last groups of people left on the planet.

"WE GOT 5 ON THE WALL!" My words echoed throughout the camp as everyone began to defend the outer wall. Our newbie, Winner knew how to throw boulders better than anyone else here. Within a matter of minutes, they ran off. 

I jumped off my watchtower to congratulate the others for holding them off when suddenly one of those hideous creatures, this one resembling a former computer, grabbed me and held me up high, I thought for sure that would have been the end until I glanced over and saw several knifes fly straight into the creature's eyes, it hollered out in agony as several other objects including spears and arrows flew into its body, the creature died soon after, dropping me.

I got up and saw the person who saved me, the Commander. They reached they're hand out and helped me up.

Our Commander had been leading this group of survivors ever since this outbreak first started, they saved me and my friends on day 1 and since then we've owed our lives to them.  I was never able to see who they actually were, they were also covered in a metallic suit of armor and had a battle mask covering their face, although, I did once, see a face. The Commander took their mask off, I saw from a distance what looked like a charred face, guess I figured out why they never take that mask off in front of others, I never told anyone though, it was clear to me they didn't want anyone else to see their scorched face. 

"Commander, glad to see you again! I take it your supply run went well?"

"Good to see you too Lego, and no, not at all, anyways, that's beside the point. Get the other officers and meet me in map room."

"Yes sir."

Commander POV

After 5 minutes, my 3 best officers came in:

Sergeant Waffle.

Private Tune.

and Captain Lego.

"Waffle, did your recon mission go well?"

"Yes Commander! Me and Tune have mapped out everything."

"Is there any good news?"

"Well... yes there is some, but there's only quite a bit of bad news."

Brilliant.

"You see, The Climbers have surrounded the entire West, East, and North side of Goiky. However, the South side leading out towards the ocean hasn't been completely taken over, we also noticed boats along the shoreline! If we can get everyone to that beach, we could escape to Yoyleland."

Lego responded to Waffle by saying, "That's ridiculous! We'll be killed before we are even a quarter of the way there! It's best for all of us to stay here in the camp where it's safer."

Waffle began to argue back with Lego, "Safer? For how much longer? It's only a matter of time until they multiply again and take our camp and everyone in it! Commander, please listen to me, we HAVE to get to the boats and escape to Yoyleland."

After what felt like hours of Lego and Waffle staring at me, waiting for my reply, I answered. "Listen, Lego, Waffle is correct. If we do not evacuate soon, the creatures will overwhelm the camp and we will all be killed, I understand that Waffle's plan could lead to several deaths as well, but we have to take that chance if we can get away from to The Climbers. You know they can't swim."

Lego seemed to understand the situation. 

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you guys."

"Splendid, Tune, gather the survivors, tell them we are moving out."