What you need to know !!!

Some times people says salvation is a personal thing, yes in a way is personal to the instant that you choose to accept what Jesus has done for you on the cross to accept it that is the only part were it personal. Jesus has finish objectively that is he has done the work of redemption he has made it possible for you to be saved if you want to be saved. What is the bible the bible teachies us good behaviour and on how to worship God thats is what it teachies, good behaviour and how to worship God the source of behaviour that God want from us then how to worship him that is what the bible means. From the ten commandment infact right now people have forgotten that we are going to be judge on ten commandment. we have alot o christain preaching the bible quoteing the scriptions in the name of Jesus, you shall do this, you shall do that, people have forgotten that at the end of the day it will come back to the basic ten commandment how you would observe the ten commandment and dont say Jesus, Jesus. jesus will say um um you call me Jesus and yet you do not do what i tell you. Please my brothers and sisters absorbs your self from those sins you have been committing, just try it and see if your life would remain the same thanks !!!!

For more advices you can mail me on-- blyzz@hotmail.com