My little world

Those familiar delicate dimples appear on the cheeks, as soon as the corners of full lips fly up. His hair is combed back in smooth waves. The cheekbones have become higher, the shoulders - wider, and Type himself, in a shirt the color of a clear sky, now looks so solidly grown up ... And yet, this is him, his Type from the sunset shore of the ocean; his Type with hands stained with multicolored pastels; his Type with the kindest and most sincere smile in the world.

Tharn stands in the far corner, as if in hiding. The luggage is in the hotel, only a backpack over his shoulder. He has already seen Techno pat his adult boy on the shoulder encouragingly.

Hmm… It is strange that there is still no Naya… And this Chin... Damn him.

And Type keeps pulling the phone out of his pocket and, not seeing the desired message there, puts it back with a sigh. Tharn smiles softly: he promised the boy that he would definitely get up, no matter how late it is, and text him to cheer him up. But Kirigun didn't mention that he would be here on such an important day for Type. No one knows that he has arrived — neither Type, nor Techno, nor Naya. His parents are expecting him only in two days. He has already passed the semester exams, so there are two weeks of Christmas holidays ahead. And he does not intend to lose a single day of them ... only now, for a very short time, he will admire his boy from afar, like Pygmalion his Galatea… Pygmalion, who finally got hopelessly in love with his creation.

"Tharn! Dude! And how are you here…"

Tharn manages to cover Techno's mouth with his palm:

"Be quiet."

When he is convinced that the guy can be silent, Tharn removes his hand.

"Damn, Tharn..." No reproaches him in a whisper, "why don't you go to Type? What kind of spy games are these, huh?"

"What kind of games," Tharn answers quietly, "he's already so nervous, and he still has a speech to say now… I'll come to him later. And, please, don't do me a disservice and tell him about me, okay?"

"Okay. But I still didn't understand why this secrecy."

"Techno, let's not ask too many questions."

"Okay."

"Listen… Isn't Naya coming?"

"Why? She is. They'll be there in ten minutes, along with Chin."

"Mhm."

Well, thank you, Naya. It's necessary to drag him here. Although, if he and Type are together...

Tharn suddenly comes up with a ridiculous thought: and if Type is not waiting for my message ... not mine at all?

He takes out his three-eyed gadget and dials:

"You're going to be a success, baby. I'm proud of you."

Tharn finds Type's eyes with his own. The boy reads the incoming message. He smiles and presses the phone to his heart. And Tharn wants to get off the ground… But he restrains himself from an impulsive act.

That's all.

Type is given the floor. At first, of course, it is difficult for him to overcome excitement. But by the end, his cute voice becomes more confident.

"... just remember: the palette of the heart is always in our hands. All the colors of the world are available to us. And it depends only on us what colors we will paint it with!"

Tharn cannot, and does not want to restrain a smile: he is incredibly proud of his boy.

Applause is heard, and then, finally, the hall with Type's masterpieces opens.