(4)fucking then loving 2

* don't worry there's smut somewhere + fluff cuz I need fluff rn *
* This takes place 7 months after the graduation of university *

[Sal's pov]
*Dress shopping w the gang and Lisa*

My mind is blank. I have no idea what I should be thinking. I look at the mirror that's on my left, I'm visibly trembling. Why? I'm not sure..

"Yo? You ok?" Larry says tapping my shoulder

"Mhm? Oh I'm fine.. just nervous" I stopped trembling

Larry pulls me aside to sit down "Why?"

I look at the mirror behind me then the shoes.. the white pearlly heels.. the heels I'd probably wear to my wedding. I didn't like the feeling I got but why looking at them.. I looked back at Larry

"I.. don't know. It's just, tomorrow is a big day and.. getting married is a big thing.. I.. this is dumb" I say as I scratch my head and put my head down, Larry sit next to me and puts his arm round me shoulder

"It isn't dumb everyone is nervous on big days"

"Mhm" I say, Larry kisses me on my forehead then leaves to attend Lisa for whatever she's asking him for. I'm still nervous, many things can happen.. I'm just paranoid.

* Skip *
*Sal and Travis house*

"How's dress shopping" Travis asked me as he plays with my hair

"Fine.. "

"You don't sound fine" he puts his phone down on then sits up

I don't answer, I didn't want him to know how anxious I was about this wedding. I shouldn't be anxious, it's just going to be me, My step mom, my dad, Travis, Larry, Ashley and Todd and Neil. I shouldn't be..

"Hey?" Travis rubs my shoulder, I still don't repond, I'm on the verge of tears. Travis notices that I'm upset, he turns off the lights and cups me. Resting his head on my blue hair.

"I'm just- I'm just anxious Travis. Don't do all this" I finally said, he just ignores me, he turns me to face him and starts rubbing my back with one hand and the other rubbing my head. I scoot closer to him trying to get comfortable.

"I love you" he's whispers into my ear

"I love you too Trav"

*Skip to the next day*

*Still Sal pov*

I wake up to the smell of delicious pancakes. I get out of my bed and head towards the smell, to my surprise Travis is cooking?

"Morning" he's says to me

"Morning"

I got closer to him and hugged his waist, he puts his arm around me

"Excited for tomorrow?" He asks, I had completely forgotten.. a rush of nervousness felt my body. Travis must of noticed because then he changed the topic.

After a conversation that lasted 40 minutes, breakfast was ready. We ate and went back into our room. Travis can cook, wow.

*Ok here is what you came for *

*SmUtTy*

I wanted to take my mind off the wedding so.. I decided to get freaky with Travis, well not really it was a attempt but it was successful.