🌡️Rules & Meanings🌡️

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[UPDATE]: This book has now been finished so read: "🌡The End🌡" to see what you can and cannot do.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[NOTE]: Before you read the Rules & Meanings, let me say this again: This is my FIRST Wings Of Fire Adopts, sorry if this isn't good enough for you. I will also be using bases only, sorry!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[RULES]:

1. First Come First Serve - If you request a dragon first, you get it! Though, it might take me time to respond.

2. Don't be greedy! - If you gotten more than TWO dragons, I will not let you get more, UNLESS if TWO MONTHS pass when I post a new dragon, you can adopt it! If you see this emoji: ⛈️ , then that means the two months has passed.

3. Toxic - Don't be toxic/mean, nor can you curse [Bad Words] or argue with people!

4. Don't Guilt Me - Don't guilt me into letting you adopt a dragon you cannot get!

5. Requesting & Questioning - If you want to request a dragon, request them in the Request Room, if you have questions, ask them in the Question Room, because I don't want the Rules & Meanings to be messed up with requests & questions.

6. Form - If you want to adopt a dragon, you need a Form! (Some forms are different btw!)

7. Stealing - Don't steal!, I spend 30 or higher minutes making one dragon so please don't steal.

8. Selling - You MAY NOT resell these dragons.

BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES WILL PUT YOU ON THE BLACKLIST! YOU ARE WARNED!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[MEANINGS]:

⛈️ - Two Months has passed and you can adopt another dragon even if you adopted two or more dragons!

☁️ - The dragon has been adopted / taken and you can no longer get it no matter what.

⛅ - The dragon is open for adoption / is a opened Palette.

🌧️ - The dragon shown is a requested dragon.

💨 - The dragon is a WIP (work-in-progress) dragon! Meaning I could be remaking the dragon, replacing it, etc! (Btw, you cannot adopt the dragon at the time.)

🌡️ - This shows that the room you're in is a info-type of room. Though, the Request Room is an exception.

📓 - This means you're in the Blacklist Room.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Now that you know everything, let's go get adopting or check out the other info-type rooms!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>