Chapter 2 Mayflower Waters

I was going to New York City, so I can go study at the Colombia University to study natural science. I may sound like a normal person ,but im not since my life is full of mystery and its confusing. I wish I had a better life then this. Although the guy I met today was something good. Wait...not good,Amazing.

It Started when I was going to the airport to catch my flight. I was running ,since I thought I was late. When I arrived at my terminal I realized that I was 5 minutes early ; which I do not know how that happened. I saw him there he was just staring at me ,i loved his eyes but i felt nervous. I nervously said "Umm excuse me ,but why are you staring at me". He replied instantly "Im sorry...for staring at you" he said."Its fine..most men do it" I said. He was about to leave when I smiled and said "My name is Mayflower... Mayflower, Waters".He turned and shaked my hand and said "Names...Douglas...Dougals,Romero".

We got on the big jet plane that was heading for New York City. I walked to my seat and Douglas sat next to me, what a coincidence that his seat was going to be next to mines. I got my iphone out and plugged my headphones and listened to one of my favorite songs in history."Big Jet Plane" its very romantic and well it gives me the feels. Douglas leaned over and put his ear near to my headphone. Hmmm... I never knew that him and I can be alike. I was relieved when I found out my day was getting better and better. Maybe to good to be true.

2 hour later I woke Douglas up from his sleep , since I got scared that he was dead because he wasnt moving. He then woke up. "Oh....you finally woke up". I said suprised. "Yea, whats happening" he said. Nothing...just wanted see if you were alive" I smiled. I thought he wouldn't laugh since im not a jokester , but 3 seconds later he was laughing. I was glad that I did not screw up since I thought I may have a chance to re-write my story ; with him since my life sucked. "So......what are you going to do in New York?" I asked. "Oh im going to move over there to go to Colombia University to study natural science" he said. Well thats it im 100% sure im going to have a chnace with him. While I was fangirling about him in my mind it seemed that he was think of something. I broke the tension between us by saying "Really im going there too........also to study Natural Science"."Hmmm.....maybe we can be together in classes". He shyly said."Yea.......I guess"I said. "Umm...anyway wanna go have lunch sometime?"He asked. "Sure"she said and I handed him my number and he wrote his number too and gave it to me. "Here....here's my number". He said. My outsides were okay , but inside I was jumping up and down.

3 hours later we arived in New York. Douglas was sleeping and I decide to bring his suitcase down and then he woke up "Oh...you woke up" I said. "Yea, are we leaving?". He said while standing up to stretch. "Yea...um your suitcase is behind you" I said. "Oh thanks...for bringing it down" he replied. "Ummm...so wanna go out to eat?" I asked. "Sure...Lets go" he said handing his hand. I took his hand and we got off the Big Jet Plane. The Big Jet plane that brought us together. End of Chapter 2

Author's Note:
Well I guess we are getting two pov , but I dont want to repeat the same thing so sometimes you'll hear one of them more then the other.

Anyway....thanks for reading I actully did this at 6:00 am so im tired... yall lucky that I like writing. Anyway I wil be posting more , its just people check my writing so I have to get better and ya Next chapter will be out soon. I will post all the chapters of Rising to the sky, My life , and some poems i wrote anyway enjoy the series ; ) ~WillyTheWriter123