All of us are dead

All of us are dead is a drama that came out recently

All of us are dead is a drama that came out recently. The drama is about a school that is attacked by zombies and a group of students try to get out alive, during this adventure many things happen.

The group was locked inside the school, so it was difficult to escape.

They didn't really get any help from the people outside, which meant that many didn't make it to the end.

The ending was quite unexpected, but I won't say more about it because you have to find out the rest by yourself...

My opinion:

I think the drama is very good, I have to admit that the first time I was very skeptical, because I thought it would be boring and also too scary.

And I'm not kind of this drama person, but when I saw how hybe the serie becomes, I had to start watching it and believe me it was so worth it, it was the best series of my life.

I mean how can you get so often emotional about a zombie series. The series really pushed me to my limits. I have watched the serie less than a week, because it was so good.
And the actors looked so good, and I'm also a person who often watches drama just for the dudes.

The end of the drama was open ended which really makes you think, I just hope season 2 comes out soon.

I also cried a lot, already in the second episode a few tears fell, but on the whole the series was perfect, everything is in it. It's action, love, sadness and more so definitely something for everyone

Points:

100/10 (It was just too good)

Details about the drama:

Episodes: 12
Genre: • Drama
• Horror
• Thriller
•Mystery

On Netflix or dramacool

Trailer:

Conclusion:

I love the serie because the chemistry between the actors, was so good and everytime when I start a new episode, I can't stop watching. And I warn you, I cry a lot in this Drama (I'm very emotional).
_______

Main characters:

Chan-Young Yoon