Chapter 1 :- It's me Akira Yu

Hello! My name is Akira Yu. Well I know you may be thinking why my name is Japanese & sure name is "Yu".Well that's because my mother is Japanese & my father is Chinese. Currently now I am in XXXX city of XXX state with my parents.

Now about my family... My father is a special employer & my mother is a special housewife.( It's common but as they r special to Akira so he called special)

From small I am very interested in Foreign countries specially USA. I am attracted to The USA in everything. So, I tried very hard to study English & I am also interested in English songs, Rock , pop or EDM etc. I find them soo cool , that I want to settle in USA , find a good job & start living but as you a see my family is a low class family. *mumbling * wait not that low that we can't afford a tv or oven or refrigerator , it's just that my mother don't buy it .
Because of that I thought It might be impossible to go to USA but my parents cheered me and said " if you work hard in studies & everything ,then we will try out best too, to send you to USA .

And like that our oh! I mean my family works together like a team.

And now with that hard work I have completed my middle school & going to start my highschool..

To be continued.....