Both of you sat down, while your okasan poured tea for the both of you, before she sat down herself.

Taking a sip of the tea, your okasan asked a question.

"My, so how long has my darling daughter been with you, Tanjiro?"

You spat out your tea so fast at that question.

"W-what?!" he stuttered out

"Okasan, we're not dating!" You said, blushing furiously.

"Oh! Oops, I thought you were! " said with a closed eyed smile.

You sighed out, calming down after she apologized

"Are you interested in her, though?"

"H-huh?!?"

Poor Tanjiro, he was blushing so hard, and his heart was pounding loudly.

You looked over at him apologetically and looked at your Okasan again.

"Okasan, please stop.." you said quietly.

'She's totally embarrassing in front of one of the hottest guys ive seen!'

As if she read your mind she said,

"Dear, no need to be embarrassed! I know you find him attractive."

You froze, no words would come out, and your body wouldn't move, the only thing that happened, was a blush making its way to your face, or at least it felt like it.

Tanjiro just glanced at you, did you really find him attractive?

"Whelp, if you ever wanted to marry her-"

"Okasan! " you finally were able to say

She only laughed, and got up.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone" She winked towards you.

"oh my god.. " you said as you laid your head rather aggressively on the table.

Tanjiro just glanced around the room

"Do you really find me attractive? "

"... Yeah"

☁︎

"I'm so sorry about my okasan, Tanjiro, please take care, thanks again by the way. "

"No problem, Y/n, it's fine"

You both said your goodbyes before he left and you closed the door and slid against with a quiet groan.

'That was one of the most embarrassing feelings I've had EVER'

'Okasan is evil..'

Getting up, you headed into your room.

You looked at the pile of clothes and sighed, picking up about a quarter of the pile, you started to put them into the closet of your room.

Halfway through, you noticed a certain kimono.

'Does she know something..? '

A blue spider lily kimono, it had the flowers seemingly falling from the top and they gathered at the bottom.

It looked beautiful, but it looked like you could be extremely active in it.

'Maybe I should wear this when the time comes. It's really beautiful..'

You gently put it in the closet and set the others down for a moment, you walked over to the neat pile of accessories.

Looking at the accessories, something caught your eye.

'Is that..?'

Thede laid a blue spider lily hair clip, it looked so real.. Was it?

You couldn't tell, but if so, you needed to keep it safe.

Laying it back down, slightly hidden, next to the others, you went back to the clothes you laid down and picked them up again and started organizing them again.

There was a ton of cute outfits in the small bundle in your hands, from cherry blossoms, to black roses, and kimonos with beautiful water designs, all the way to lightning designs.

You stared in awe at yhe beauty of each one in your hands, you went back over to to the rest and continued once again at putting them up.

After you were done with that you looked at the accessories pile, sighing, you realized you needed a jewelry box of some sort.

"Okasannn? Do you have something I can store my jewelry in?"

"Yes, dear! Give me a minute!"

You waited a little bit for her to arrive in your room, and then you heard a knock.

"Come in" you said softly

"Here, deary! it should be more than big enough."

"Thank youuu"

She left the room as you thought about how you wanted to organize it.

Just going with having each type of accessory in each drawer.

Sitting down with the box infront of you, you enjoyed the serenity that came with it, honestly it was really calming for you.

After you finished, you got up and checked the time.

8:16pm

You stood up and grabbed the box and gently slid it against your wall.

You looked outside your window, and watches the moon slowly rise.

'I don't think I'm ready for them to die. '

You noticed the familiar plum eyes, watching.

'what yhe fuck is it with you and windows?'

Time seemed to slow for you.

It was finally dark enough for demons to roam, and you were staring into the eyes of the demon king himself

How could you be so careless?

Maybe try avoiding windows from now.

He slid out from the shadows of the trees, eyes glowing in the dark.

Each step he took, your eyes ears pounded.

What do you do?

You're too far in now, there's no escaping his grasp.

Five steps

He was five steps away from you, nearing you quickly

Four steps

You wanted to cry and cower in a corner, but your body wouldn't move.

Three steps

Coming closer to the glass separating you two, he rose his head a bit more.

Two steps

He rose his head even more, you saw a smirk

One step

This sick bastard was smiling at you, he knew how afraid you were and he was SMILING at you, his hand slowly rose.

Zero Steps

There he stood, right in front of the glass, you could see all of his features up close, but

his hand was right on the glass, almost in a tapping motion.

☁︎
933 words