Tratie Head-cannons

I have a ton of these so this will probably be a series. (some of these will probably be made into oneshots)

-Callie <3

-Katie's favorite shirt is a green-brown tee shirt that says, 'Go hug a tree and leave me alone'

-Travis' favorite shirt is a blue-grey tank-top that says, 'I stole it' but he took a fabric marker and crossed out 'stole' replacing it with 'Stoll'

-if Katie and Travis get in a fight, Travis breaks first. I have nothing else to say.

-Katie bakes, Travis cooks.

-Travis switches colleges to be closer to Katie after she gets accepted to a college further than they would have liked. (She tried to get him not to, but he can't stand the thought of not being near her)

-they move into together after Katie decides she wants to go to college.

-one capture the flag game where Hermes and Demeter aren't on the same team Travis and Katie get into a huge battle while Conner is just laughing on the sidelines.

-Conner find Travis and Katie kissing by Zeus fist and completely looses it, running back to the camp screaming, "I KNEW IT! IM TELLING EVERYONE!" When everybody but him already knew the two have been together for the past three months. (Katie and Travis die laughing cause they know everyone else knows)

-during capture the flag on opposite teams, by the time Travis and Katie are a couple, Travis is sent to distract Katie, and when Katie finds out she is super mad

-Katie's finds out Travis is going to prank her so she pranks him and catches him in a vine for the whole day

-the Demeter cabin pranks the Hermes cabin back big time

-Hermes and Demeter cabin get into a whole war (like the Apollo and Ares over the flying chariot) over a really powerful celestial bronze scythe (Demeter wins)

-Travis almost dies and he tells her he loves her over the phone before he passes out, Katie goes into psycho demon mode and kills every monster in her way, trying to find him

-in the battle of the labyrinth Katie gets hurt and all Travis does is protect her, becoming demon with a sword killing everything but the Demigods on his side that tries to hurt her