Chapter 1

If you haven't already please read the chapter above.

The son of this had been loved dearly by both of his parents. Especially since he was the only one who inherited both of their sides in a perfect half and half manner. Their perfect son deserved someone who had just as good of a reputation.

"None of these men are suited for Ranboo..." The angry king said.

His wife smiled sadly, she never spoke so she could never give input. She was always just comforting her husband and hoping he would make the right choice.

"It doesn't help that the Antarctic kingdom has been refusing to give us the heart of the sea,"

She just smiled and nodded as usual and put a loving hand onto his shoulder. He slapped it off angrily. The door to the room opened as a skirmish enderman walked in nervously, he placed the newspaper down near the king and walked away slowly.

The king's eyes darted to the newspaper where there was an article on the Antarctic royal family. The queen noticed he was looking at it so she lifted it and handed it to him. He snatched it and flipped through the pages until he saw a page chaptered "The Kingdom's Golden Child "

One of the king's advisors walked up from behind him and whispered something in his ear while pointing to the paper.

"My dear, what if we killed two problems with one stone?"

The queen looked up from her lap with terror in her eyes.

Tommy awoke in his bed. He sat up and stretched out arms and wings out. The sun went through his feathers making them glimmer.

He climbed out of his huge bed and dressed. Wilbur waited outside for Tommy as he exited his room.

"Hey, Wilbur!"

"Good morning to you too Toms, I've come to make sure you attend breakfast,"

Tommy groaned.

"But I like eating in my room," Tommy complained.

"Tables were invented for a reason, your eating at the table," Wilbur said sternly. He grabbed his brother's wrist and started dragging him to the dining room.

"I'll only eat if you can catch me!" Tommy yelled.

Wilbur didn't have time to respond before he was hit in the face by a wing. He rubbed his eyes to focus them and then opened them to see him sprinting down the hallway.

"YOU FUCKING GREMLIN,"

Wilbur started chasing after him, slowly gaining speed until he ran into a taller family member.

"Wilbur, why the fuck isn't Tommy in the dining room by now?"

"He's running away," Wilbur said out of breath. Tommy stopped at the end of the hallway and flipped them off while sticking his tongue out.

Tommy's ego seemed to melt when Techno sighed and started sprinting at him.

"OH FUCK-"

Techno easily gained speed on his brother, his pink hair flew behind him as if it was a pink flame in a hurricane.

Tommy stumbled and fell, he saved himself by landing on his arm. Tommy groaned in pain while holding his arm. Techno slowed down and kneeled in front of his brother, he lifted his arm gently to see if there was any damage.

"I think I got ligma from falling..." Tommy said with tears. He quickly glanced up but then back at Techno.

"What's Ligma?" Techno asked.

"LIGMA BALLS"