Untitled Part 2

I love giving into that craving. I've had breakfast, I'm about to go to the cinema to snack. I'm glad that it's dark in there so that my friend doesn't notice how much I'm indulging in. I know that I'm eating a disgusting amount of goods lately. I've been doing this two or three days a week. It feels amazing. After we finish the film, she's going to take me out to a good old fashioned diner. I'm gonna get a bacon cheddar burger, bacon cheese fries and a milkshake. All those calories does a man good. She notices the seatbelt stretched across me as we ride home. She catches my eye but doesn't say anything. It's no surprise that I'm passing 330. I've blown up incredibly so far.

I've eaten out every night this week. And I'm going to do it again tomorrow. My next small goal is 345. I figure if I can do another 15 pounds if that's not too much weight, I can easily handle being 350. I love that I get to have both headphones in at work listening to whatever I want. I get lost in my own world as the hours drag on. I've been hung up on two songs lately. "Fat" By Weird Al and "Fat Bottomed Girls By Queen."  Lately, I've been thinking of having a thin girl feed me, you know help me reach about 375...then she starts gaining herself. Showing her my deepest desires of gluttony and just what I really love to feel buried under mountains of lard.

There's this new scale that I want. It hooks up to your phone and records your weight ad BMI right there on the phone through an app. The only problem is, it only goes up to 400 pounds. I'm not too far off from that. I'm hoping to be tipping the scales at 400 pounds at least. I've booked two seats for my vacation. Though there is something in the back of my mind that's telling me that I should be thinking about getting a third seat for the return. I'm going to be meeting people and eating, eating, eating. I know I'm going to fill my carry on with all sorts of fattening treats. I'm gonna be at least 450 pounds by the fall. The goal is to be 475 by Christmas. I hope I can do it. 

My friend has agreed to help offset the cost of things by feeding me. Today she took me out to a fair where she stuffed me to the brim. Two cheeseburger baskets, an order of chicken strips, a massive ice-cream sundae and a cotton candy. I thought she was going to have to roll me out of the venue after she managed to get another hotdog and cupcake into me. "I feel so swollen." "You look it. Just imagine when we're at this very contention a year from now and you're 100 pounds fatter! You'll be a blimp waddling through here! Just imagine how you're going to stuff your face. Eating treat after treat while the seat of your pants gets tighter and fighter." 

As I was getting out of the car today, she handed me a bag full of chocolates. "It's extra from Valentine's day...And as you said, you'd book better with 40 pounds on you!" I smile at her. It's good to know that someone supports my quest. I wonder how she's going to take it when I tell her how big I ultimately hope to grow.  The bigger I get, the bigger I want to get. The past that Im on will ensure that I'm 400 by June. I feel like I'm at least 340-345 now. I eat constantly on my days off. My friend has been packaging me an extra sandwich for lunch. Now that I have a full lunch hour, I spend the majority of it eating. 

I sent my friend a few pictures of me the other day and he told me that I looked huge. I watched images of myself jiggling all over the place, my skin looking stretched out and some parts of me were looking dangerously bloated. I knew I was seriously overweight and was only going to keep pushing further. I knew I was going to end up super-sized, there's no doubt about that. He told me that my ass was starting to get lardy and I was starting to develop a heavy pear shape. So far most of my weight has gone to my hips and stomach, my ass and thighs only started to fill put in the last 30-40 pounds or so. I can only imagine the size I'm going to be my Christmas. I can't wait to step on the scale and see how much extra poundage I've managed to eat onto my frame.

The following works will be my feedee fantasies and other stories as I continue to gain to 400. I'm starting to explore being 600+. Originally I thought that 500-550 would be enough but it's just not feeling like that now. I might change my mind as I get heavier, my movements are affected and what spaces I'll be limited to be fitting in. My mother always told me that if I ate like I did I'd end up 500 pounds, now I'm trying to end up well over that.