Chapter Thirdteen: Getting a Tattoo

After breakfast, the next day, Regina went to Zelena to show her around at the local hospital, much to the chagrin of Dr. Whale. He didn't like it that Regina was giving a tour to a stranger in HIS hospital. He always liked having control of his workplace. But here Regina was walking around like she had the right to be there. Well she was the mayor. He just didn't like the way Regina always made him nervous. He thought seeing Regina with her wife once was more than enough for him. But yet here she was again.

Regina brought Zelena over to Whale and got his attention, smirking at how jittery he was. "Hello Whale, I wanted to introduce you to my sister, Zelena. She will be in charge of Midwifery and Nursing, women's health taking care of all women of all ages. So Whale, make sure you keep your hands off the women who come here under her care. Is that understood?"

Whale gave Regina a dark look. He really didn't appreciate her telling him what to do and dropping her sister in the middle of things like that without a heads up. He turned to look at Zelena, noticing how beautiful this redhead was. She looked nothing like Regina. He had a hard time believing they were sisters at all. He smirked thinking she looked innocent enough with her baby blue eyes. "I guess I'll be seeing you around." He brushed past them.

Zelena then smiled at her sister. "Oh that'll be fun." Her smile was wicked.

Regina chuckled knowingly. "I expect you to report to me of your activities especially when you're dealing with him." She had a wide brilliant smile on her face. The sisters were definitely going to have so much fun torturing Whale.

Emma was at the bar with Maleficent showing her the new drink menus they were going to serve, along with some pub food. She also showed her the wine bar and VIP section as well as the new dance floor and poles and swings as well as the stage for bands to perform at. They also had new privacy booths. After she finished showing her the improvements she'd made, she brought her back to the VIP section to show her another surprise. As soon as they sat down in a plush couch, emma showed her a VIP menu. "This is going to be for our family only. And Im thinking about starting up a new brand of drinks that we can make for our kind and also for pregnant women to enjoy. Downstairs we will have a juice bar so pregnant women who cannot drink alcoholic beverage can still come here to have fun. But upstairs here in this VIP section, I want to serve drinks for you, me, Lily and any future generations of dragons to enjoy."

Maleficent had a truly wicked smile. "You mean the kind that sustains us?" She smirked. "Tell me more darling."

Emma smiled, "Blood wine." She chuckled darkly. "The only kind dragons can drink." She winked. "And get away with it."

Maleficent smiled wickedly, loving the train of thought. "I may have an idea or two to run by you, if you're interested." She whispered into her ear some of her ideas. She hadn't wanted anyone else to hear what she was suggesting. By the time, she was done bouncing some ideas her way, Emma had a dark smile on her face.

"I love it. I think that would be a wonderful addition to this bar. Let me talk to my wife about it and see what she thinks. I'm pretty sure she will like it." Emma chuckled. They made other adjustments and then set the plans into motion with the proper people. Emma then led her mother to the Crimson Tattoo parlor which had recently opened for business and was already fully set up and ready for use. She then showed her mother where Lily would be operating her airbrush business and the new juice bar for kids as well as the skating arena, it was a roller skating area along with an outer area for skateboarding and so on. Emma had clearly worked with her sister to make it one of the hottest spots for kids to go to. Maleficent was impressed with her daughter's business sense. As they walked out, they ran into Belle.

"Hello Belle, how are you doing? What brings you by here?" Emma asked.

Belle smiled, "I was talking with Lily and she told me about your businesses and well… I'm curious about the tattoos you do…."