In the future?

xxx News channel

"...... It has also been reported that rookie actress Min Xiaoli has been involved in an accident near xx bridge. She has also sustained a serious head injury, and has been rushed immediately to the hospital to be treated.
   And on other news.....”

“ hahaha Xiaoli I hope you never make it out of that hospital alive ”   A smart and handsome looking man and a  beautifully curved woman, with flawless skin  sat in an exquisite hotel room and laughed together at the news.

Xxx Hospital

Bang! “ Lili!Lili! How are you feeling?! Are you.. (gasp) .. dead” A tall, lean, fair, cute but handsome boy rushed into the hospital room, panting for air as he had ran up the hospital stairs to get to the room which was on the 4 floor.  “ I'm so sorry I didn't get here earlier (pouts) the elevator was out of service.. but I ran all the way up the stairs to see you.  (worried) are you alright..? You aren't responding to me”
On the bed lay a beautiful woman Jade like skin, a high bridged pointed nose, beautifully sculpted face, round eyes, and lips that was shaped like a heart. Groans came from the bed as the girl laying on it turned about, signs that she was about to wake up.
  “yah! Xiaoli please wake up~” “ughh.. it hurts” as she lifted her hand and used her straight long fingers to push her red dyed hair away from her face. Her lashes fluttered as she opened her eyes to reveal a pair of hazel coloured iris
“ ahhh.. am I in heaven?” she turned her head to look at the figure besides her inquiringly.
“ehhh what??!” “lili what do you mean, are you thaaat injured?? Of course you're not in heaven (turns aside) ‘not with your character’ ” “pardon?”
“ah-hh  n-nothing” he replied smiling nervously.
“ And you are--”
“lili did you really lose your memory as the doctor said” he looked at her with his blue eyes which got teary, he looked especially cute with his sad face, as he sat next to the girl on the bed and held her hand. “ Ok, I am Jiang An, your best friend since we were born” the innocent looking boy said as he smiled brightly, causing his eyes to close up.
“ ok uhmm.. Mr Jiang An..”“ just call me xiaoan like you used to” “ as you wish, if you are my best friend then you definitely must know who I am right?” she asked looking at xiaoan hopefully
“well.. Your name is Xiaoli and your surname is Min, you are the the first child of Min Heng, and you're an upcoming actress. The reason you are here is 'cause you were involved in an accident some days ago... You've been in coma and only woke up today” Xiaoan said as he looked back up to see Xiaoli staring into space..
“li..” “ could it be that I've been reborn?”
Hearing her say her thoughts out loud Xiaoan couldn't help but worry about her mental health. As he reached out to touch her.. Bang! “ m-mommy” a crying child ran into the room and jumped on Xiaoli crying on her shoulder, “ mommy?” utterly confused she turned to look at a stuned and surprised Xiaoan.