Chapter 2

My eyes widened as this gorgeous blue eyed God looked at me with the most beautiful smile. I shook his hand. "Hi I'm Karina." He smiled even more. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful women." I blushed. "Thank you." I said with a smile. "So you like corona." He stated. "Oh my gosh this girl loves corona. Her first drink was the damn beer." Kate exclaimed. Everyone laughed, including me considering my situation.

********
I was currently laying in bed. My phone began to ring. I answered.

Karina-"Hello."
Unknown-"When you get back you're getting." Matthews voice growled. Then he hung up.

I started breathing heavily. Tears welled in my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. I can't be scared. When I get back he can't do anything to me. Not unless he wants Caleb to kick his ass. Kate would would ever do it. She would use a fry pan. I laughed at the thought of Kate running around with a fry pan chasing after Matthew. I ran a hand through my long hair. It was like a black color but it was actually dark brown. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my makeup off. When I finished I grabbed a paper towel and dried my face. I looked at my bruise. It was getting better. I checked the bruise by my stomach. It was a little better. I sighed. I changed into a tank top and some sleep shorts. I then went back into the room. "Yo Karina wanna watch a movie!" I heard Caleb yell. I walked downstairs. "Sure." I then so Paul. He smiled. My eyes widened. My bruise. I quickly ran into the kitchen. I heard footsteps. Please don't tell me it's Paul. "Hey are you ok?" He asked and turned me around. His eyes widened when he says my bruise. I looked down. "Who did that?" "No one." I lied. "I hit my face against the door yesterday." He laughed. "You sure are a klutz." I laughed. "Yup." I said popping the p. He smiled. "Let's get the snacks." He said. I smiled.

*********
I was currently scared out of my mind right now. I was hiding in Paul's chest. We were watching a scary movie. I yelped. He chuckled. I can't believe I'm snuggled nest to a big movie actor. My eyes started to feel really heavy. I tried to keep them open but they closed and soon I fell asleep in the most gorgeous mans arms.

My eyes fluttered open. I sat up. I was in "my" room. Did Paul carry me up here? I sighed. "Karina get ready we are going to get our nails done!" Kate yelled. I sighed. I went to he bathroom to take a quick shower. When I finished I brushed my teeth and then I started to get dress. I put on a bra and panties. I then put on some shorts and at shirt. I put on some slippers and tied my hair in a messy bun. I then covered up my bruise and grabbed wallet. I then walked downstairs. "Hey." I smiled. "You ready?" I asked. "Yea." "Bye baby! Bye Paul!" She yelled. "Bye babe!" Caleb yelled. "Bye Kate!" Paul yelled. "Bye Caleb. Bye Paul!" I yelled. They both yelled bye at the same time.

*********
Kate and I were currently getting our nails done. "So do you wonder how you got in your room?" Kate asked. I laughed. "Did Paul carry me?" She smiled and nodded. I blushed. "I knew it!" She exclaimed. "Knew what?" "You like him." "Psh. What I just met the guy." She laughed. "Sure." She said sarcastically. I giggled. "Wait till he sees you tonight looking all sexy." I laughed. "What about Caleb he'll be all over you." She laughed.

When we finished, we decided to go to Starbucks. We were currently walking around. I saw Mathew. "Kate hide." I said. "What why?" "Matthew." I said in a scared tone. I saw him with a girl. But I didn't care I lost all feelings for that man a long time ago. Wait he's not even a man, he's a immature son of a bitch. We went to the car without being seen.

We walked into the house. "Ok be ready by 7 so we could get going to the party." I nodded. I went to my room. I grabbed my make up bag and went to the bathroom. Shoot I need a curling iron. I walked to Kate's room. I knocked on the door. "Hey Kate can I borrow your curling iron?" I asked. The door opened. "Here." She said while handing me the iron. "Thanks." I said and walked back to the my room. I then went back to the bathroom and plugged it in. I then started to curl my hair. When I finished I did my makeup. I went back to the room and started to get dress. I took off my shorts and shirt. I then took of my bra. I did need one for this dress because it had the bra stuff in it. I slipped on the dress. I tried to zipper it but I couldn't. "Shoot." "Um Kate!" I called. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. I turned. "Oh um Paul." He rubbed the back of his neck. This is awkward. "Can you zipper my dress?" I asked. He nodded. He then zippered it up. I felt his breath on my neck. It sent shivers up my spine. "Thanks." He nodded and walked out. I sighed. I put on my jewelry. Then I went to get the heels. I slipped them on. I looked in the mirror. I smiled.

I walked out the room and down the stairs. I saw Kate she looked gorgeous. "Oh my gosh Karina you look beautiful." "Me look at you." I said. She laughed. "So if you want you could ride with Paul." She said. I smiled and looked at Paul who loomed very handsome. "Sure." He smiled. "You look gorgeous." I blushed.

*******
When we got to the party I finally met Caleb's family. They are so nice. I watched as Caleb and Kate danced together. He needs to propose to her soon. I walked out the back by the balcony that over looked the beach. I felt the breeze. It felt good against my skin. "Mind if I join?" Someone asked. I turned around. It was Paul. I smiled. "Um no." I said. He smiled and walked next to me. "The view is amazing right." I said as I looked at the view. "Yeah it's absolutely gorgeous." He said. I looked at him. He was looking at me. I looked at his gorgeous blue eyes. He then leaned in. I also starting leaning in. Then he kissed me, and I kissed back.