🔆a lil souvenir🔆

Um hi, its been a while, so I have been reading some fics and your lovely comments but I just wanted to say I am Discontinuing the book.

Look, I don't want to discontinue it since my past self was so proud of making a full pledge storyline that they even made an introduction for s2 like wtf-

I had a huge thought process about this because some books I read got discontinued because of studies but my reason is that I don't love tpn like i used to.

But yeah, and so that I won't end it this way, I want to show you all a bunch of my drafts and Character Storylines for staying here so long:) (there are spoilers here for the manga by the way!)

[Y/n's Past]

Somewhere in the demon world there were two living organisms, a little girl around the age of 3-6 and a man around his mid twenties.

Both of them were wearing matching coats, but the difference was the color a baby blue one and a dark black one.

They were currently surrounded by demons, people in lab coats and people in suits holding up an AK47(its a type of gun:>)

"Stay back!" someone in the crowed mentioned.

"at least save the girl!" the man in his mid twenties exclaimed holding the crying girl tight.

"Orders are to kill the remaining traitor" the guy in a lab coat mentioned.

"3"

"Hey listen, if you make it out here alive" the man said to the girl.

"2"

"Dont turn back and go back home"

"wait! no papa i wanna come with you!" the girl protested while the man smiled.

"1"

"I love you"

"SHOOT"

"now run!"

Now gun shoots were heard, there were no specific targets making them shoot their comrads, like in every cliche anime situation the little girl ran holding her coat tight.

BANG!

that one last bang stopped it all, there were no orders to kill the girl, only the said traitor. the girl turned around her mouth agape.

lying there were her fathers dying body, running the opposite direction she screamed tears in her eyes that was flowing with the wind.

"PAPA!" the heartfelt scream pierced every single men at heart.

"N-no" crouching down the said hieght the little girl placed her fathers head in her lap.

"Papa please don't die on me" she murmured crying placing her forehead on top of her father.