# # PLAYLIST.

here are the songs i listened to writing chapters. the descriptions is what was said at the end of interviews, after us, the reader, dealt with all of the things that happened from our point of view.

☽︎

BOOK NAME. —
- ful stop, radiohead.

THE BEGINNING. —
- black out days, phantogram.

"i didn't recognize deaths face until he peered above my own. he did not take me, the worn down, the fear-ridden face of mine caused him to pause — he hesitated. he loved the fear and despair in my eyes too much, he told me, as he gave me a second chance. his mercy for me knew no bounds, but not for others. the loving gaze was enough to knock me off my feet once i realized that two couldn't be spared, and that i was lucky — there was enough love to stop the gaping hole from growing larger, but not enough to stop its creation."

CHAPTER ONE. —
- no grey, the neighborhood.

"i realized that death's grasp on one was nearly forgotten when the one who remained arrived. it didn't last long, but the flashing lights that engulfed my vision that day made me feel special; i wasn't forgotten. it seemed that that day, and that one alone, people only cared about me — but not because i had been hurt, almost taken by death, but because i had every detail. something that only i knew. i remember as a kid i imagined being a survivor in a scenario like this, selfishly wanting only the money and fame for living. i never realized that it would be this dull, black and white; the world around me couldn't give less of a fuck that i was alive, only what i had to offer."