Story Descriptions

The Lost Teardrop Of The Moonlight's Blessing

A lone story that speaks for a shadow forgotten within years upon disappearance whom appeared once light illuminated with her eyes finally open to the truth behind her true identity hidden in the box of Pandora.

The Estrella of the named Luna, and the descendants of the noble soul from Sol's fragment...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her eyes darken. She stared at her hand. Her bandaged palm, now drench with her blood that signifies her wound have reopened from the tension she had putted herself. It was throbbing still, however, compared to the invisible gnash within her heart, it was but a nil.

Even with the trembles in her hand, she clench at it.

"I will not."

Her eyes shone in the dark as it flickered.

"This time. I will protect them.

"Kill whoever dare harm them in my sight.

"I will fight them to death if I must."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reminders:

An Oc story.

A story of a tricky mystery solving game for the readers; Shall one could guess a random or a single  cannon regarding the Oc's story with their own theory, I will be giving the next hint as soon as possible. This applies to any chapters.

Updates monthly or two, maybe three? Depends~

Might contain mature content. No, it does contain mature content. Be sure to get your holy water and grass ready.

Both Gon and Killua's age are change into fourteen years old. If you are uncomfortable of this age in the story that may contain mature content, please leave rather than to stay and get disgusted. This is just a fanfict and just written for fun. Please don't take it too seriously.

There are some Random Japanese Romaji words scattered in the story. If you do not like them, please comment down so I could change them. If there are no comments asking to take them down, I will leave it there. I will be erasing this warning only until the Hunter Exam Arc end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Potential Spoiler Alert Warning:

HxH arcs
-Hunter Exam
-Zoldyck Family
-Heaven's Arena
-Phantom Troupe / York New
-Greed Island
-Chimera Ant
-Chairman Election

HxH movie:
-Phantom Rouge
-The Last Mission

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyrights:

By all means, the anime HunterxHunter belongs to Yoshihiro Togashi.

What I only name mine is my OC and this story's own originality from the use of HxH plot as its foundation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Started: 01/12/22
Ended: ()
First Publishment: 01/12/23
Finished Publishment: ()