Chapter 28

Recap:
"You didn't have to do this, it was prob-," Hunter cuts me off by kissing me. "Thank you so much, I love it!" I say while hugging him.

"Your welcome, Baby." He says sweetly.

"I love you." We both say at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morgan's P.O.V.
Hunter sits down on the bed, I sit down on his lap and straddle him, he starts to kiss me and lays back on the bed. My dress gets hiked up to my knees and Hunter's hands go underneath it, lightly grabbing my ass. He pulls away, his eyes are closed and jaw clenched.

"What's wrong?" I ask, moving, laying beside him.

"It's hard to keep my control, can we possibly, somehow keep the touching to a minimum?" He asks and my heart instantly drops.

"Whatever you think is best, it won't be easy and I won't make it." I say like I've said before, I feel almost hurt. I get up and go into the kitchen but nobody's in there. Hunter is right behind me and he understands my confusion.

"I'll text my aunt." He says tapping away on his phone, it soon dings. "They took her out to the little amusement park that they saw yesterday and Bailey really wanted to go." Hunter says smiling.

"Umm ok, well I'm gunna call Mayson and see how he's doing." I say walking into the room that we're sharing.

"Wait, Baby, are mad at me? Because of the whole touching thing?" Hunter asks holding my hand.

"Not necessarily." I say avoiding eye contact with him.

"Lets just be careful, you know how things get heated so fast." He says, and I know how hard it is for him, but it still frustrates me.

"I should have lost my virginity a while ago." I say, more to myself than to him.

"No, don't say that, I can't even stand to think about another guy touching you, let alone taking your virginity." Hunter says and I can see him trying to control his anger. I lightly run my hand down his arm.

"Hunter, look at me, you're gunna be the only guy that is touching me." I say, he looks into my eyes and I can see some relief.

"Ok, I'm sorry." He says and I can tell that he means it.

"You don't need to be sorry. I'm gunna call Mayson, I'd like to go swimming in the pool but we can wait till tomorrow." I say and he follows me into the bedroom.

"No, lets go today."

"But you've already been in the pool today and have taken two showers." I say.

"Who cares, it's fun. I'll wait to take a shower till bed." I agree, Hunter leaves the room and I call Mayson.

"Hey, sis." Mayson answers on the third ring.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask, I know I left at a bad time.

"I'm pretty good, the only thing is Amy's complaining is getting on my nerves." He says and I think he sounds tired.

"About me, huh?" I almost know for a fact that she is.

"Yeah, just about how you left at the wrong time."

"I'm sorry and I know I left at the wrong time."

"It's fine, so how are you?" He asks genuinely.

"Good, slightly frustrating." I say, I didn't mean for the last part to come out, but I need to vent to someone.

"Why?" Mayson asks.

"You know what never mind, everything's good." I say, I don't think Mayson would want to hear why.