Just The Beginning

Dominique's P.O.V

Tonight Me And My Cousin Are Going To Escape Zone.Its 8:30 Now So We're Going To Leave Out Around 9:00.My Cousin Wore Something Similar To Mines But Just Color Red.I Don't Know If Twan Coming Or Not He Said He Would Be Busy.Its Finally 9:00 We're Going To To My Cousin Escalde .When We Got There It Was Crazy People Were Dancing Girls Were Practically Having Sex On The Dance Floor .Boys Getting Lap Dances Every Where You Turn Your Head. Dj Ghost Is My Cousin I Call Him Up When I Need Someone To Plan My Party. He Started Playing "75 HOP"The Whole Club Was Going Crazy.I Was Watching My Cousin Dance Until She Started Staring At Something Behind Me."Aronise What You Looking At ?" She Just Started Smiling. I Slowly Turned Around And Saw...........Twan..! I Thought He Wasnt Coming.? My Cousin Knew The Whole Time That He Was Coming,Thats Why She Made Me Wear This. Little Does She Knows She Has A Surprise Coming For Her..! See Look I Set This Thing Up,I Talk To One Of Twan Cousin's Name DaQuan .He Was Single And So Was My Cousin.I Started Smiling But Twan And Aronise Started Looking Confused ,When I Saw Quan Walk Up Behind Her I Felt Twan Thump Me .I Turn To Face Him."Nique Did You Do What I Think U Did.?" "Duh,She Kept Acting Desperate So I Had To Do Something About It."Twan Started Laughing. Nini Turned Around And Saw Who We Was Looking At, She Started Blushing Real Hard. "

************************************ LATER IN THE NIGHT ***************************************

"Why You Not Dancing Bae.?" "Cause I Don't Dance Alone" He Started Smiling. My Cousin Dj Ghost Made A Shout To Us " Shout Out To My Cousin Nd Her Man Congratz Yall" He Started Playing My Favorite Song Loooovvee Songg By Future Ft Rihanna Twan Knew Thats My Favorite Song So We Went To The Dance Floor And Started Grinding Hard On Him Even Hip Rolled On Him A Little He Never Knew I Know How To Dance Since I Don't Dance Around Him.They Started Playing Bouncing By Dj Lil C4 I Started Dancing How The Dance Go He Was Surprise So He Had To Hold On Unto My Waist. After 45 Minutes Of Dancing ,My Cousin Came Up To Me Smiling Hard I'm So Confused At The Moment "Guess What Diamond" Why Would She Call Me That See Look My Whole Name Is Dominique Diamond Smith Uhmmmm Twan Doesn't Know My Whole Name I Won't Tell Him For Some Reason. "WHO THE HELL IS DIAMOND" I Knew He Was Going To Acy Like That I Did'nt Tell NiNi That Twan Doesn't Know My Full Name "Twan Thats My Middle Name" "Really?" "Yes." "Well Nique I Go With Quan Now " Im Surprise Because She Usually Doesn't Go With People On The First Date They Must Of Had A Lot In Common Then. " Congratz Cuzo " "Finallyy You Got A Man Nini You Was Acting Desperate " Twan Said Laughing Wow He Is Shoutout. Its Was Now 1 In The Morning We Decided To Go To Mcdonalds And Get Something To Eat And Went To Me And Nini Crib. Me And Nini Moved Into This Big Mansion House So We Had 6 Bedrooms And And 3 Bathrooms A Indoor And Outdoor Pools.A Huge Jacuzzi .It Was A Gift From Our Parents SO YEA..! After Getting The Food We Went To Out Crib When The Boys Saw The House They Went Crazy And Was Like " How Yall Gone Have This Big Asz House Nd Yall STILL Virgins Is Yall Crazy Yall Act Like Yall Rich People Yall Could Have House Party Like Meek Mill And Stuff" We Was just laughing at all the comments they were making we took out mans to our room since we all wanted to watch our own movie so we couldnt go to out theater room. My room is like a queen room, i got pink , lavender purple and sky blue walls on my sky blue wall i got my full name spray painted Nd Hearts AND Stars on the other wall on the celing is a mirrors so i have a wall that was a mirror and a ceiling too. We also have a dance room next to the gym room girls got to stay fit too..! When twan got to my room he was in shocked my bed was a huge king bed my 3x bigger than the normal size ,i had a huge walk in closet and its organize very well. " Bae why the hell you never let me in your room" He Asked laying on my bed , see my bed had my name on all my pillows . "Because i thought you were going to say something about it " I Respond " Man if this was my room i wouldve had you in every postion nd every where on the floor on the bed in the tub in the - " "Okay Bae I Get It Now Lol" While He Was Laying Down i went in my closet and took out this bag of thing i bought today when i went shopping earlier. " Bae whats in the bag ?" I Took out a parit of breds 13 and the 11s with the matching outfits see me and himm always copping shoes and we always matching i bought him this neckalce he saw when we went to go buy his mom a a present since Christmas is coming up. "Bae Who All That Stuff For" I Took Out This Neckalce That had his name in the front in all gold in its huge , it cost me alot,then i bout me some stuff for my self like more aeropostle stuff hollister and forever 21 and other stores. " For You " . He Sat Up And when he saw what i bought him he picked me up and gave me the most passionate kiss he every gave me.He bit my bottom lip for entrance we started having a tongue wrestle i Started Moaning Against His Lips . He took Of My Shirt And Saw That i had on his favorite color blue bra and underwear matching . He Started Rubbing My Breats through the He Picked Me Up and layed me on the bed he started taking off my bra and started licking on my left breast while squeezing on my right breast I Moan As he continuned he started kissing on my neck until he reach my spot on my neck i moan loudly and wrapped my legs around his waist. He started leaving kisses down my stomach then he reach my hip line ." Bae Im Not Ready Yet" I Said "I Know Bae " he started rubbing my area through my panties i stared moaning loudly MMMMMMMMM-AHHHHHH..! as he started leaving kisses by my thighh then he took my panties off using his teeth my breathing started to get heaving. He started licking my area the he started eating me out like he hasn't eating in days . " TWANNN IM BOUT TO CUM..!" "Babe Cum For Me Then " After About 10 Mintues I Started Cumming He Licked It All Up... I Took A Shower And put on my matching aeropostle shorts and shirt pajamas And he put his nike gym shorts with his long nike socks and shirtles and wrapped His arms Around Me Its Almost Chrirstmas I Gottah By My Baby Something Got 3 Weeks Before Christmas..! We Was Watching Madea Goes To Jail Until I Fell Asleep On His Chest And His Arm Around Me.

-----------------------------------************* IN THE MORNING ****************__________________

Antwan's P.O.V

I Woke Up To The Sound Of Nique's Phone Ringing Playing Hate Being Sober By Chief Keef "Damn I Hate Being Sober, I'm a Smoker ,Fredo A Drinker, Tadoe Off Molly Water, But We Can't Spell Sober, But I Roll up,When We Roll up, Bitches Be On Us, So The Hoes They Love Smokin & Love Drinking, anti sober For No Reason,Cause We Can't Spell Sober, You Know Us, We Smoke Strong Boy

Watch Me Roll up Cause I Can't Spell Sober" She Loves That Man But Not As Much As She Loves Me . Its Almost Christmas Gottah Find My Baby Girl Something After What She Gave Me Last Night.

I Reached Over And Answered I Didn't Know Who it Was Because It Said Unknown Number ...? *Phone Convo*

Me:Yoo

??:Nique I Miss You Baby

Me:Who This?

??:This Her Oldest Sister Tanisha Who This?

Me:Her Boyfriend Antwan

??:Oh You The One She Say She Love But Think You Dont Love Her ?

Me:I Guess But She Never Told Me She Loved Me

??:Well Tell Her That I Need Her To Pick Me Up From Jail I Get Out Tommorow

Me:I Gottchu Later

****End Of Convo****

Its Around 2 in the afternoon and nique is in the shower getting ready to go to the mall for her christmas shopping. I got to tell her about her sister Tanisha i'll tell her when she get's out. When She came out the shower , I got in shower wore her true religion shorts with matching shirt with white sandals. I Wore my true religion jeans matching shirt with white forces. After we got dress we met Nini And Quan At the car then drove to dolphin mall.We Finally got there we went our seperate ways. When Me And Nique Got To Footlocker She Went Crazy And Bout All The Nikes Then We Went To Champs And Bought New Jordans And Matching Socks And Outfits. I Gottah Tell Her ,I Have To. Ugh " Bae I Have To Tell You Something Important" Man Please Don't Let Her Take It Hard.... " Well , Uhmm Y You Didnt't Tell Me You had A Sister.?" She Looked Away From Me Then Sighed " Because She In Jail." She Looked Very Sad " Well, She Called You Today And Said You Can Pick Her Up Tomorrow .." We Looked At Me And Smiled She Gave Me A Hug. " You Okay Bae..? " Yea I'm Good Just Happy..!" I So Happy My Baby Took It Well. I Bought Her And My Sister - In - Law Nisha Some Outfits A Couple Of True Religion Clothes , Aeropostale , Hollister , And Some Jordans And Matching Outfits With Adidas And Nikes They All Had A Outfit To Match The Shoes. She Think Im Buying This For My Sisters But Its Really For Her. I Bought My Mother And Sisters Some Pandora Bracelet And Neckalce. I Bought Nique A Huge Promise Ring, We're To Young To Be MARRIED But We're Getting There But Slowly.

___________________ __________ LATER THAT DAY ___________ _____________________

Mannn...! I'm tired all that shopping gottah nigga hungry, so we all met up at the food court.Just Us We ordered pizza and nachos and stuff. Man After that we went to me ad aronise house."Bae Wyd Later"Nique Asked."Nothing just chilling with you"I Respond. Man I Love seeing her happy she is my world. We watched the reruns of bad girls club mand them girls is wild. But My Babe Is wilder."Babe Are you Hungry.?"i asked I Didnt get a response i thought she was giving me the silent treatment like WDF.! i aint do shit to make her do that. So i look down and saw that she fell asleep on me Aww my baby was tired but i do need to go shopping for her for christmas she would always say she doesn't want anything but idc she's going to get something she really need a car she loves to ride in my lamburgini so i might her a custom made one.<----- Back To The Story

So While she was sleeping i made my babe girl her favorite shrimp and crab alfredo with garlic bread with her favorite desserr cookies and cream ice cream. Man this girl can get like a man.After slaving over a hot stove for this girl ,i went to see if she was still sleep when i got up there i saw her covers on the floor and the shower going on so shewas taking a shower. So She was in there for like 30 mintues then she came out with her jordan gym shorts and t shirt with the long socks and jordan slides she love to dress like me sometimes Lol. "Bae Come Downstairs to eat with me please.." I Asked "Bae What Did You Cook.?" She asked being Hella Noisy 'Bae its a surprise ok" i kno she hate surprises thats why i did it. We Finally Get to the kitchen and she's already trying to go through the pots so im smacking her hands away. "Bae go sit down so i can fix our plates"i told her She finally gave in and Let me do the rest . This Girl had 4 plates GODDDDAAAMMM..!! She Eat like a man Fool . So we in the room just chilling and I need to tell her about her sister
Him: "Bae.!"
Her: "Yes Twan "
Him:Do You Have A Sister.?
Her:Yea Why.?
Him:She Called Today
Her:Oh Foreal What Did she Say .?
Him:She Said that she need you to pick her up tomorrow from jail
Her : OMGGGG imyy Her So Much.!
Him:Why Was She In There.?
Her:She Did Something Very Bad
Him:I Kno Dat But Like What.?
Her:Like Killed Someone but don't tell her I told u
Him:Damm Ok Was It For A Good Reason.?
Her:Just Say That Person Like Gettn Physical With Ever Gender
Him:Wdf He Was Hitting On Her.?
Her:Yes But Let's Change The Subject Doe
Him:Bae I Have To Tell You Something Ok
Her: Okkkk
Him:We'll I Have An Older Brother sits Just Dats