Trapped, No way out!

Author's note

Hi, So excited, finally writing the second part of my story. I'll keep this note short, Just hope you enjoy it and want to read more because I really enjoyed writing for you and it was hard work writing it so I hope it payed off.  Feel free to vote, comment and follow me and I hope I get lots of reads. I'll stop rambling now so here goes the story.

Love y'all!

Just always remember, "Always believe, never give up and never say never x"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

A crow screeched in distance and fell to the ground. The clouds were shadowing the sky like a blanket. A shadow cast on the ground of an eerie figure, but there was nothing there. My feet rooted to the ground like a plant. The figure was creeping closer and closer, step after step, bang after bang. A voice in the back of my head telling me to go, leave now, but my feet wouldn't move. My heart was racing, the gate was only 10 steps away, I felt trapped like Alice in Wonderland, all on my own in an unknown place, with unknown creatures. I tried to run, but I fell and scraped my knee. I got back up, but it was too late the gateways suddenly vanished ....

Ooh, cliffhanger what did you guys think, did you like it leave me comment below telling me what you think. I know its really short and 2 parts is short. I split it into paragraphs so I had 2 chapters anyway hope you like, see you soon :)x

Don't forget

Vote ❤
Comment ❤
Follow ❤
Share ❤

Love Ya
Peace out :)x❤❤