Chapter 10

Pamela and I have been going strong. She is still doing her choir thing while I do my lusting thing. Today marks our six-month anniversary, and I have a few plans for us to go out to a fancy restaurant for dinner. Then we will go out for some ice cream before returning home, where I have a few decorations laid out. We moved in together five months ago. We found a new place convenient for commuting to work, school, and church.

Pamela will get home at 6pm, leaving me with an hour to make sure everything I need is set up. I have already moved everything she needs for her outfit to the other bedroom, so she will not need to come into this one. I laid out a carpet of rose petals from the doorway to the bed. Then I lined up tealight candles on the edges of the petal path.

I went with a simple look for the bed because we will be messing it up anyway. I laid the bed with very pale pink bedsheets. I placed the rose petals into the shape of a heart and sparsely scattered petals around it. I placed a few tealight candles on the edges of the bed, and I strung up some fairy lights on the wall at the head of the bed.

I grab a quick shower and get dressed. I wear skin-tight ripped blue jeans, a white tube top, and a brown leather jacket. When Pamela arrives, I lead her to the other room, give her a kiss and tell her she has half an hour to get dressed, so we can go for our reservation at 7pm. Pamela comes out in a very tight, short black dress. It has long sleeves, the waist area has cutout material on the sides. The little vixen bends to wear her shoes and flashes me in the process. She has no panties on and judging by how tight the torso of her dress is, I am certain that she has no bra on either. This is going to be a very long night.

I somehow made it through dinner. I canceled ice cream plans because I am raw with arousal after all the teasing we did during our meal. I am surprised neither of us attacked the other.

We quickly go up to our apartment. Pamela fumbles with the keys before finally getting through the door. I gasp when she presses me roughly against the door and claims my mouth in a kiss. I groan in lust and reach underneath her beautiful brown hair to tug her zip down. Pamela takes her dress off before moving her hands to pull my top off, and then she does quick work of pulling my jeans off. She moves us towards the bedroom without breaking the kiss, and I almost forget that I had decorated the room. I break the kiss to give her a few seconds to see what the room looks like before we destroy it.

"I freaking love it! I freaking love you. Thank you." She says while pulling me flush against her body to kiss me hard. Shivers roll down my body as fucks my mouth with her tongue.

"God, you're gorgeous." She whispers to me when we break apart for air.

She takes a seat on the edge of the bed and presses her lips to my stomach. I bite my lip and let my head fall back as Pamela reaches her hands around my hips to grope my ass roughly. I moan and hold onto Pamela's shoulders to steady myself. Pamela moves her kisses lower as her hands pull down my black lacy thong.

Pamela leans forward to take one of my nipples into my mouth while she teases the other between two fingers. I bury my fingers in her hair, holding her close. She uses her free hand to spread my legs, so she can tease me. I moan and thrust my hips into her fingers. She only lets her fingertips rub against my pussy lips, and her tongue drifts across my nipple. My knees are on the verge of buckling, and my clit is throbbing painfully. I grip her hair harder and jerk her up from my breasts to crush our lips together, causing her to squeak in surprise. I look into her eyes after I break the kiss and threaten her.

"Fuck me, or I'll do it myself."

She has the audacity to smirk devilishly with pride for pushing me over the edge. She slides two fingers into my wet cunt, drawing out a moan of relief from me. I wrap my arms around Pamela's shoulders to get better leverage to fuck myself on her fingers. She uses her other hand to move my leg so that my foot is resting on the bed. I involuntarily cry out in pleasure from the new angle.

"God! YES! D-Don't stop!" I plead out as I grind my hips faster. Pamela smiles and keeps fingering me and sucking on my nipples.

"I am so-so fucking close, Pamela." I whimper and throw my head forward as my body convulses in jolts from my impending orgasm. She doesn't stop thrusting her fingers into me until I cum hard and fall on top of her. I rest my forehead on hers and drag air into my lungs.

"I love you, Pamela."

"I love you more. Happy six-month anniversary."

I roll on top of her and kiss her hard. She moans and grinds against my bare thigh. I slide down her body and latch my mouth onto her clit. Pamela cries out as I suck her clit furiously into my mouth and push two of her fingers into her cunt. Her hips move erratically, pressing against my mouth and fingers. I know she won't last long. She screams and arches her back, cumming hard on my mouth and fingers. Her body is shaking like a leaf, and she is cursing quietly as she rides out the final end of her climax. I only stop when my head is gently pushed away by her.

***