part 15

"Come on, Ro

"Come on, Ro. I want you to meet somebody." I heard Chris saying downstairs.
I sighed and walked down the steps, and made eye contact with him.

"Is this the girl you keep talking about?" She gasped and I laughed, as Chris's light skin turned red.
"Girl can't hold water, but yes, this is Tavia, and this is Royalty." He introduced us, and Royalty smiled, waving.
"You're really pretty." She said and i cheesed.

"Thank you girly, you're beautiful too. What did your daddy say about me?" I asked, glancing over at Chris as we walked into the living room.
"He kept talking about a really beautiful and funny girl on the phone, and then he said that you were sexy and-"

"Aht, be quiet. Can't say nothing around her, don't be repeating that to nobody." He said sternly. She nodded and sat up on the couch with me.
"How long are you gonna stay with my daddy?" She asked.
"Until next week, and then I have to go back to New York." I said and she smiled.

"We have so much time! Come on!" She squealed, dragging me upstairs to her room. I laughed and heard Chris chuckle behind me.

"Boy move, Royalty in the next room." I said as Chris kissed around my thighs.
"You just can't be loud baby." He shrugged, pulling my shorts down.
I bit my lip as his thumb circled around my clit, and he slipped 2 of his fingers in.

"Mmm, fuck." I moaned softly, and ran my hand over his blonde hair.
He kissed on my clit and bent my knees to my shoulders, and worked his magic with his tongue.
"O-ouh, Chris- fuck!" I moaned, as he pushed another finger in me.

"You look so pretty baby." He smiled and I felt a knot forming in my stomach.
We made eye contact and he smirked.
"You finna cum, mama? Lemme see it, let that shit go." He chuckled and my legs shook, before I released onto his hands.

I held my hands over my head and he pulled them away, and kissed me.
"You so nasty." I laughed as he licked his fingers.
"Only for you girl, put that ass up in the air." He chuckled.