seven

monday, 6:47 am

this was the day. the day where hazel's mother moves out of the house. 

but she had to bring hazel to school first, possibly the last time she'll ever do such thing. she went upstairs, smiling as she saw hazel peacefully sleeping still. "hazel, take a shower and we'll have to go," she lightly nudged hazel over.

hazel got up with heavy eyelids, slowly stepping into the bathroom and harshly shutting the door behind her. "fucking hell, another day another... chance to get with jakey," she exhaled as she picked up her toothbrush. he surely won't reject her, right?

hazel was getting ready. meanwhile, her mother was in her bedroom, picking up her belongings. she had packed a lot of her things last night in thin cardboard boxes and luggages. she saw a bright light coming from the drawer of her vanity. she slid it open, surprised when she found a small box with a shimmery silver pendant wrapped around it. 

it was a pendant that her ex gave to her once they've just started dating. the charm was in a pellet shape and once you open it, it'll reveal a photo of hazels' mother and her ex husband together. 

she held the necklace in her palms, but soon shoving it back into the box and putting it back in the drawer. she didn't want to think about it too much, nor did she want to start crying again like a little bitch. 

she picked up more of her things and started throwing them into an empty backpack. she knew she had to leave after she picks hazel up from school- and she had to hurry, since she knew what her ex husband will do once he finds her still in the house.

———

hazel was in class already, sitting next to mia whilst gossiping about her other classmates. "pfft- did you see that ginger kid eating the flowers in the school yard?" 

"liam? wasn't he hospitalized soon after that?" hazel questioned, tilting her head.

"yea— what a dumbass ahah-"

"girl, i don't think you're supposed to laugh at that.. plus you look exactly like him but blonde," hazel chuckled. 

mia was ready to slap hazel's huge ass forehead but was interrupted when the teacher walked into the class, "hello everyone, we're going to check each of your current conditions as well as your hygiene," she handed everyone a clipboard and a pencil. 

"ugh, not this," hazel groaned as she dropped her cheek against the table. "it's fine babes, we can see if akito still haven't cut his nails yet," mia patted hazel's shoulder, soon pulling her closer. hazel nodded in response, all she wanted was to get to the main point, to confess her feelings to the one and only jake. 

"okay children, tick the boxes if you think you've completed those tasks. i'm going to ask one question at a time and you'll have to check yourselves," 

she scanned through the list, stuff like 'no lice' and 'clipped nails' were on it. just generic hygiene stuff to check for. she quickly ticked the boxes. she got a health check earlier so she got hers done before the teacher even spoke. 

she left her clipboard and pencil on the corner of her table. while the teacher was questioning the other students, she wanted to start another convo with mia, but she was disappointed to see mia fast asleep, head on the table whilst facing the wall. "psst, wake up!" hazel whispered. she tried lightly hitting her back, soon getting harsher as if she was helping mia cough up her spit if she was choking on pretzels again.

she gave up hoping that she'll wake up eventually. soon, her teacher walked up to their desk, slightly bending over to say, "mia, wake up. you haven't ticked any of the boxes," tapping on mia's head. it took mia a while to process what was happening, as she was half asleep until realizing... hazel tried holding in her laughter when she saw mia's reaction.

"I- SORRY MISS BROOKE!" mia yelled, causing almost everyone in the class to turn their heads to her. her teacher sighed, "just keep your head up, alright?" she walked back to the teachers' desk.

"i told you. you could've NOT slept late last night!" hazel whispered to mia's ear. mia spat, "fuck you, i slept early this time!" she groaned in annoyance, looking away with her salty demeanor.

"hey, don't you think it was kind of rude for miss brooke to do such thing?" 

it took a second for mia to get what she was going to say, she whispered back, quieter this time, "i- for her to do what?"

hazel was hesitant about it, not wanting her to get the wrong idea, "like... you know.. bending over to get to your height," she hid her face, quietly laughing away the embarrassment.

"ouh- if she didn't do that then... i'll just be facing her tits at a low angle!"

"HAHAH- all you'll see is her chin and tits," hazel blurted. mia dropped her head between her arms on the table, laughing and sobbing quietly whilst a fit of giggles could be heard from her left. oh hazel...

"okay, okay, i'm sorry- i didn't mean to-" hazel kept patting mia's back, soon finishing mia's clipboard for her.

a/n
i have the same humor as they do haha funny angle and tiddies... im ashamed
btw this chapt was rushed so im sorry once agaib for shitty plot stuff