Fun With Tio Bruno

It wasn't a normal day in the Madrigal household as all the girls are out of town for vacation leaving all the boys home. Camilo woke up today tired as usual but then realized he basically had the whole house to himself! So he felt a little mischievous today and decided to bug his tio Bruno.

"Tio Brunoooo!" Camilo asks barging into his room, catching Bruno in the act of talking to himself. Bruno shouts as hes started by Camilo's unannounced presence, almost feeling like his privacy is being invaded.

"Yes Mi Sobrino?" Bruno asks noticing Camilo's urge for something but finds it difficult to place a finger on it. "I would REALLY like if you could maybe tell me something interesting about my future?! PLEASEEEEEEE!!" Camilo asks as he hugs Bruno tightly, trying to get all of the information he can out of his Tio. Bruno rolls his eyes before he realizes he can get payback for all of the crap hes heard Camilo Talking about him while he was hidden away in the walls of the Casita. Bruno itching to get back at his Little Nephew ever since he heard him mention how he'd pummel Bruno for what he's done to their family.

"Alright...are you ready, Sobrino?" Bruno asks as he sees Camilos face come out from his chest and nod, bruno Rolling his eyes before closing them. A couple of minutes later, Bruno opens them back up as he begins to hug Camilo back. "In your future...I see you recieving a nasty Wedgie!" Bruno says as hes hiding his laughter from Camilo begins to look at him with a raised eyebrow, Camilo unfamiliar with a "Wedgie"

"Wait Tio what exactly is a Wed-GIEEEE!" Camilo tries asking before he's interrupted with his bright yellow briefs being shot up his butt and his back, Bruno giggling as he pulls the fabric deeper into Camilos butt and getting him into his tippy toes. "7 foot Frame and Rats along my back ehh? Thats what your Tio Bruno is to you?" Bruno asks as he yanks harder, causing Camilo to be hoisted up into the air with his feet dangling 2 feet off of the floor.

"Ughhh!! Tio im sorry!! Let me go please! T-This hurts!!" Camilo begs to be let down as the fabric digs deeper and deeper inside of him, the pain and burn in his butt increasing with every bounce that Bruno gives his briefs. "Swear your sorry?!" Bruno says as he gives one more harsh tug, causing Camilo to quickly nod to end his torment.

"Well alright, I'll let ya go" Bruno says as he lets go of Camilo's briefs, letting his two feet finally come back into contact with the floor. "Jeez..coulda held back a Little, dont you think Tio?" Camilo says as he digs his hand down the backside of his jeans, picking his deep wedgie. Bruno can't help but laugh at his Little Nephew's bright red toned face, causing his face to grow more red out of embarrassment of being Wedgied by his own Tio.

"Alright then! You and me..Wrestle right here, Right now!" Camilo says Rolling his sleeves up, causing Bruno to chuckle at Camilo's Attempt at being tough before tackling Camilo to the floor as the wrestling Spar between the two begin..

End of Chapter 1