Chapter 3

"Baily truth or dare" nash said ""dare""i dare you to take Hayes and go to his room and have 7 minutes in heaven" I looked over at Hayes who was smiling looking down "okay"i said and grabbed Hayes hand and walked to his room and locked his fort behind us he sat in his bed and I sat on top of him laying him down "Hayes do you want to do this" I said looking at him he didn't say anything he just kissed me yes Hayes grier kissed me I felt sparks then it got heated and his hands went under my shirt to feel around. he then started kissing my neck finding my sweet spot fast I tried holding back the moans but they kept coming out he smiled and took off my shirt then we heard a knock "you are still in here and it has been 15 minutes" nash said me and Hayes blushed and he winked at me and I smiled and said "lets get back playing" we start to play and when it was Hayes turn nash said to make out with me until I want to pull apart i was happy about that because we can finish where we stopped at " lets go then"i said walking to his room "where did we stop" he said I jumped and started kissing him and I took off my shirt and in no time we both are naked and are making out I then felt hands snake around my body to my private and start rubbing it felt good then fingers went in and out and I moaned more and I knew Hayes wanted to be inside me so I took no time to slide it in.