Chapter 17

•Spencer's POV•

I didn't even need one second to think...

"Yes! Yes of coarse!" I practically screamed. I jumped into his big arms, not to hard to crush the baby, and kissed him passionately.

After Toby put me down, he slid the ring onto my finger, it was absolutely gorgeous; a big pearl in the middle to represent my birthstone with crystal clear diamonds surrounding it. It was so perfect.

"You like it?" he asked willingly.

"I absolutely love it Toby," I answered him back.

"There's one more teeny thing," he said. He started taking my ring of my finger and I got somewhat nervous.

After he took it off, he gave it to me so I would be looking at the back. Engraved in the silver,

"You are my one upon a time.
-T"

"Oh Toby, that is our phrase. I love you so much, you may not ever know how much you mean to me."

"I love you so much Spencer Jill Hastings," Toby said in reply.

I hugged him so hard I thought he would suffocate the baby.

But all this sudden, I felt something. This wasn't just anything. Oh my gosh!

"Toby! The baby! It's kicking!" I practically screamed even though we're only a couple inches apart.

He put his hand on my bump and kissed it. Then he started talking.

"Hey baby, me and your mommy can't wait for you to get here, we love you so much!"

He came up from my waist, lifted me into the truck and kissed me hard and passionately.

~

Toby's POV•

The next morning I woke up in the truck where me and Spence fell asleep last night. I can't believe we're finally engaged; after waiting so long, we're finally going to be together forever.

Thinking of all of this I didn't even realize that my beautiful bride wasn't even in the car.

I slid out of the car and looked around the area, but couldn't find her.

"Spencer! Spence, where are you?"

No reply.

I got out my phone and called Hanna

No answer.

Emily

No answer.

Aria

No answer.

and finally Alison

No answer.

What the hell was happening, where was everyone? More importantly, where was Spencer and my little girl. At last I called Hazel, maybe she would know. I dialed he number.

"Hello?" she said groggily.

"Hey Hazel, it's Toby. Do you know where Spencer is?" I asked.

"Um, no. I thought she was with you, getting engaged!" She said happily.

"Well yes, but this morning I got up, and she was no where to be found so I called the other girls and they didn't answer ether."

"I haven't heard a word from her since last night. Toby, go to the police, I'll be there asap." She practically yelled.

"I'm on my way there. I'm gonna call Caleb and Ezra."

"Okay, I'll see you at the station."

"See you there, bye," and I hung up and called Caleb, Ezra, and Noel.

They had no idea where they were, we were all panicking. I told them to meet me at the station with Hazel.

When we all got there, we reported the girls missing. They sent out officers to every corner of the city and called other cities too.

I swear, if I've lost her again, I don't know what I'll do, or what I'll become.

•A's POV

Those bitches thought it was over, but it's far from. There going to pay for not listening to me more than enough times. I told them to stop looking for Alison, but they continued. You mess with me, I mess with you, and your precious little families.

A/N

Readers, I cannot tell you how sorry I am. I know I haven't updated since April, but I have been going through a very rough patch in my life. It's been really hard and it still is to this day. I haven't done anything wrong or anything, but I'm facing rejection from what I told you about last time. He was very understanding about the whole thing, but it's been so sad and hard. My family has also been messed up too. I wish people could get their act together. It would just make everything easier.

So anyway, I've had no inspiration for writing, but I'm trying it again to see if it will help.

I love all of you so much, you guys are amazing and I couldn't ask for better readers than you guys.

thank you,
~mj💕