Chapter Fort Seven

(There Will Be Smut At The End Of This Chapter)

Aries’s P.O.V
After seeing Harry fall from Hagrid’s arms and attack Voldemort, we were all happy to see that he was still alive as we all made it back to the Castle as I helped Kingsley shield everyone behind us from the Death Eaters attacks before seeing Neville trying to fight back before he was thrown back as the fight against Voldemort continued and both George and I were fighting with his family in the Great Hall before Ginny and I noticed Bellatrix and protected the others from her attack before Mrs. Weasley walked up, “not my daughters, you bitch.” she said to Bellatrix before Mrs. Weasley attacked her and Bellatrix had done the same and I helped Mrs. Wealsey block them before she was able to fight back only to somehow freeze her, “would like to do the honours?” Mrs. Weasley asked me, “thought you’d never ask. This is for my father.” I said before killing Bellatrix as I got my revenge for what she did to dad before I looked back to see George smiling at me, “you did brilliant.” he said to me and I smiled before kissing him, “I love you.” I said to him, “I love you to” he said before we got back to the fight and I had managed to kill and fight off some of the Death Eaters and as time went on, I felt something had happened and I soon rushed outside to see Voldemort turning to what looked like ash as I realised that Harry had done it, that he had finally killed Voldemort before I felt someone rest their hand on my shoulder, “he’s done it. Harry killed him.” I said as I turned to see George standing there and I shouted at the other, “HE’S DEAD. VOLDEMORT’S DEAD.” I said for everyone to hear and the Death Eaters who remained had left and we were all cheering before we all had sat down with our friends and family and I was sitting with George and the rest of his family as I rested my head on his shoulder happy that it was finally over knowing that Uncle Moony and Tonks and everyone who had died before them, didn’t die for nothing or in vain and I smiled when I saw Harry walk by before he motioned for me to come to him and I had done so, “everything alright?” I asked him and he nodded, “yeah but I wanted to tell you something.” he said as he took a moment before speaking up again, “before I went to see Voldemort in the Forbidden Forest, I had found the Resurrection Stone in the Snitch and used it only to eventually see my parents, Sirius and Remus and Sirius wanted me to tell you something.” he began to say and I felt a tear slip down my cheek when he mentioned dad, “he wanted me to tell you that he will always be with you whether or not you can see him and I know Remus would have said the same thing if they hadn’t disappeared.” Harry said and all I did was hug him as he had done the same as he hugged me back, “thank you.” was all I said as I cried a little before I moved away from the hug and we just smiled at each other before I went back to George and drank some of the tea that I had left in my cup as we continued to talk.

After a year had passed, we had all had funerals for the people that we had lost, and just like dad, I had Uncle Moony be buried with him next to Harry parents since I figured he’d want that and had Tonks buried next to him as well as her mother and I both agreed on it and one day during the summer, I had wanted to visit their graves in Godric's Hollow and I Apparated there and I had brought some flowers for all of them as well and by the time I got there, I noticed Harry was there as well as I walked up to him and stood next to him, “hey” I said to him, “hey” he said back as he looked at his parents Graves to see he had put some fresh flowers on it and I had done the same before putting the rest of the flowers that I had on Dad’s, Uncle Moony’s and Tonks’ graves, “thanks.” Harry said, “no problem. They seemed like good people when Uncle Moony told me stories.” I told Harry as I mentioned his parents, “yeah. I’ve heard that they were. I think they would have liked  you though if they had the chance to meet you.” Harry said and I chuckled a little, “do you ever think about what your life would have been like if they hadn’t died?” I asked him and he took a moment to think about it before speaking, “yeah, sometimes. How about you, when Sirius was in Azkaban at the time.” he said and I sighed, “yeah, I did and I almost got that chance before Bellatrix killed him. But at least I got my revenge and avenge him when I killed her.” I told him and he nodded before we heard someone walking up behind us and we turned to see that it was Malfoy, “I know I don’t deserve anything from you. I know it took me a while to say this, But I wanted to thank you for what you did for me when you stood up to my parents during the fight with Voldemort. It means a lot.” he told me and I smiled a little and nodded, “I know you never wanted any of it. I can tell that you were scared when he forced you to kill Dumbledore and that you had no choice about anything else either. I knew you felt helpless about it all and If I were in your shoes, I’d feel the same way.” I told him and he smiled a bit before looking at Harry, “I’m sorry for what I put you and your friends through the years during school. I guess it was just an ego that I had grown accustomed to as I got older because I thought I was better than everyone else because I had money.” he said to Harry and we both just looked at each other before Harry looked back at Draco, “I forgive you.” Harry said to him, “I forgive you as well.” I said to him and he had eventually left and both Harry and I talked to each other for a while longer before we both Apparated back home.

I had made it back to the cottage and for the past year, it had felt empty without Uncle Moony and Tonks being here, but with Teddy always coming over most of the time, it felt nice and today was one of those days where Tonks’ mother Andromeda would be coming by with him as he would be spending the weekend with me as Harry and I had made an agreement with hr as well not long after the battle with Voldemort and by the time she had gotten here with Teddy and I smiled as I went over to hug her, “how are you doing dear?” she asked me, “I’m doing better. Just came back from visiting their graves.” I told her letting out a sigh, “if I hadn’t gone yesterday, I would have gone with you today.” she said and I smiled, “how have you been?” I asked her, “I’ve been doing alright. I’ve been managing. with this little one around, it has been a delight.” he said as Teddy giggled a little, “well, I’ll let you be with him and if anything happens, you know where to find me.” she said and I smiled and we said our goodbyes before she left. Throughout the day, Teddy and I have been doing some arts and crafts before I noticed George walk inside and I smiled as I got up to hug him, “Georgie” I said to him as I hugged him, “hey love, I see you have company.” he said as he went over to Teddy and played with him, “yeah, his grandmother dropped him off earlier.” I told him as I went back to them, “he looks a lot like Remus you know.” George mentioned and I smiled, “yeah he does. I bet Uncle Moony was glad that he didn’t get Lycanthropy when he was born.” I said to George, “I wouldn’t blame him though. I’d feel worried about it too since I wouldn’t want them to suffer the same pain every month.” George said and I smiled as I watched him with Teddy and good he was with him and I soon began to picture what it would be like if we had kids together. After a while, I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard George speak up, “everything alright love. Why are you crying?” he asked me before I brought my hand to my cheek to feel a tear and wiped it away, “I was just thinking about what it would be like if we had kids.” I told him and he smiled, “I know that if we had daughters, they will be just as beautiful as you are.” he said and I giggled, “and I’m sure that if we had sons, they will be just as handsome as you are.” I said to him before he kissed me forgetting that Teddy was there before we heard him laugh and clap and we continued to play with him for a while longer.

After feeding Teddy and putting him to bed, both George and I had some alone time together as we talked and had a few laughs and we eventually went to my room for the night and not long after I had closed the door, he placed a kiss on my lips as I felt him gently lay me down on the bed as he continued and trailed the kisses down my neck as I let out a breathy moan before I felt him move his hand under my shirt before taking it off and I had done the same to him and continued to undress each other before we were fully naked, “I love you. So much.” I said to him as we held each other close, “I love you more.” he said before he entered me and he moved in and out of me as the room was filled with our moans and grunts and I was close to reaching my high and I can feel that he was to as I felt him twitch inside of me, “I’m close love.” I said breathlessly, “me to darling.” he said to me as I felt myself come and tighten around him and I kept my legs wrapped around his waist as he soon came inside of me as he pressed his forehead against mine before kissing me and began to leave love bites on my neck and stomach as he pulled out as well before he laid down next to me and held me close to him, “that was amazing.” I said to him and he chuckled, “indeed it was my love.” he said as he gently kissed the top of my head, “goodnight my love.” he said to me and I smiled, “goodnight my darling.” I said to him and we both fell asleep that night.