Dating who?!

The next day

"Hey Val" said Sayaka. "Oh hey, do you need something?" Ask Valerie. "Yeah, I need to ask you something"
  "Go ahead" said Valerie. "I know we have met like only a day or so but like I-I have a crush on you" Sayaka said shyly. "O-oh..I l-like you t-too" Valerie said blushing. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Said Sayaka blushing. "Yes! Yes! Of course I will" Valerie said smiling. "I love you" said Sayaka. "I love you too" said Valerie.

"Uhm, what was that noise?" Sayaka ask. "Erm, I don't know" said Valerie.

"Bitch move!" Ash angrily whisper. "No you move" whisper Soccer. "Who's there?!" Sayaka yelled. "Ughh" said Ash. Ash starts to tackle Soccer and they fell on the floor.

"E-eh?!" Said both Valerie and Sayaka. "Bitch! You got us caught!!" Soccer yell. "Shut your goddamn mouth up hoe" Ash said glaring at Soccer.

"Okay okay. Stop it now." Valerie said giving Ash and Soccer, her death stare" "Congratulations girly😘" Said Ash. "Uhm, thanks???" Said Valerie.

"Didn't you two broke up?" Ask Sayaka. "Don't talk about that." Said Ash. "What? It's not my fault. It just came to mind. Anyways, why are you guys here together?"

"Can you not ask?!" Yelled Soccer. "Bitch! She does what she wanna do!" Yelled Ash. "Eh?! Shut the fuck up whore. You nasty ass kid" Soccer said. "Kid? Pssh, bitch. I'm older than you. Learn how to respect elders. You idiotic ugly looking creature" said Ash.
"I never want to see your ugly face again!" Soccer yell as she walks away. "Well I don't care! Why don't you just move out this school!!" Ash yell.

"Sorry about that you lovebirds" said Ash. "Uh, it's okay???" Said Valerie. "Well, still. Congratulations bestie!!!! I can't believe you're all grown up now" fake dramatic sniffing and crying. "Is this girl okay-?" Whisper Sayaka to Valerie. "Nope she ain't okay. She's mentally ill and needs therapy" Valerie whisper back. "She does???" Sayaka ask. "Mmmm. Maybe, maybe not. I suggest that she needs therapy." Valerie said.

Sorry for the short chapter. I am very busy lately. Sorry for any error