The Motherly Tornado

Special shout out to my lovely readers Mortallove1, emilyleblanc16101, and daya17172. Thanks for voting or adding my story it meant a lot and it encouraged me to update more. :)
Jace Herondale lost track of how many swear words Clary yelled at him. Or vases. He didn't know Sebastian was a vase person. Now Jace wished he wasn't. The only word that Jace could describe Clary's reaction would be a motherly tornado. The rage of a mother never ceased to amaze him.
"Oh no you don't! No one EVER suggests my children die! To hell with you Jace Wayland-Morgenstern-Herondale!" Another vase whizzed by. He narrowly ducked it. Clary was still ranting. "-saying MY children have 'psychological issues'! Saying my daughter is high on fairy drugs! You EVEN CAUSED MY MOTHER TO DROP UNCONSCIOUS!" Another vase flew close to home. "I don't think that was me who caused her to faint..." Jace muttered. Thankfully, Clary didn't hear him.
Jace looked up when she ran out of vases and cuss words. She was now breathing heavily, her shoulders bobbing up and down. Her eyes looked like pure bottled up fury.

Somewhere, during the vase throwing incident, Luke and Simone came down and were now standing behind their father, watching Clary in amazement.
Then, Clary lowly whispered fiercely, saying it where only Jace could hear her. "I loved you Jace, and I still have that love now. BUT, my love drains when you THREATEN MY CHILDREN. I swear, if you bring them to the clave, I will NEVER love you again." She ended the sentence softly. Jace knew Clary meant what she said. He nodded slowly, and whispered very softly,
"I missed you, Clary." Clary turned around and walked, not before whispering, "I missed you too."
He swore he saw a flash of pain in her eyes. Later, when they all left, pondering on telling the clave, Jace found a small note in the pocket of his leather jacket.
"Meet me on the fourteenth, so we can talk. ALONE.
-C