(9)

Lu Linsheng has been following Bai Ling after the army set off. Bai Ling found that this man was staring at him, as if he was still very hungry, and couldn't help asking him: "Are you not full?"

Lu Linsheng: "No, I want to keep...looking at you..."

Bai Ling didn't realize that there was a problem with this sentence. The old shell on her waist suddenly shouted: "Little master, this disciple is too damnable. He dares to beat the little master's idea, and the little master hammers him! Hammer him!"

Bai Ling reacted, thinking that I'm a good boy, did I meet a peach blossom? Although the other party was a beggar, this was really the first man she met to directly express her affection.

Speaking of it, Bai Ling herself was puzzled. She had been chased by people in her previous life, but she has grown into such a good-looking look in this life, but no one pursued it. Isn't it weird? Seeing the vague beggar in front of her, she was in a complicated mood. After thinking about it, she said, "It's like this. I actually don't ask too much. It doesn't matter if you are a human being. But hey, I prefer the kind that is cleaner. Well-behaved boy...you know what?"

Old Shell is going crazy, "Little master! He wants to eat dragon meat, why are you telling him what to do? What about your hammer, give him a refresher!"

Bai Ling ignored the stubborn old shell man, as long as she didn't make her angry, she was usually very talkative.

Lu Linsheng stared at Bai Ling with swarthy eyes. Although he calls himself'Lu Linsheng', in fact, what he inherited from Lu Linsheng is only deep obsessions, and feelings such as thirst and resentment. Other memories are extremely confusing, especially the first few painful experiences of being eaten. In his memory, the clearest pictures are almost all related to Bai Ling-the first time I saw her in the mountains, she gave him golden pearls, she turned into a white dragon playing in the lake... all the pictures They are all warm and clean, and every time he thinks about it, he feels that the insatiable greed in his body has been satisfied for a moment.

The opposite was the long process of swallowing and being swallowed. He had a clear and complete mind and was already in the demon stream. After swallowing how many demon beasts, he had such a human-like appearance. And now, he is trying to be a 'human', possessing a human body, learning to talk like humans, and learning to express feelings with 'laugh'.

He is undoubtedly very smart, but he doesn't realize what issues need to be paid attention to as a human being. Now when Bai Ling talks about it, he nodded slowly, "Okay, I will...clean..." Just for a while. In the past, his laughter was much smoother and more natural than at first.

The two stood there alone and spoke for a long time. The fifth brother and Dongyuan who were sent to deal with Dongyuan couldn't stay. The fifth brother was afraid that the little sister was innocent and didn't know the world and was deceived, so he took Dongyuan and walked over. , Dongyuan also quickly followed.

"Friend Fairy, what happened?" Dongyuan asked first, and took another look at Lu Linsheng's appearance. There was a bit of contempt in his eyes, "I just saw him asking you for something. Most mortals don't understand. By the way, many people are still very greedy. If you give them help for a while, they will naturally ask for more. If there are such people to entangle you, you don't need to..."

Bai Ling heard him talk more and more weird, and interrupted him directly: "Stop, stop, don't talk nonsense if you don't know." The atmosphere of this Youfu Mountain is really not good, from top to bottom, it is the same, because she prides herself on being a fairy. She dislikes being aloof the most. Just as many disciples in Guiyi Xianzong thought that they were immortal cultivators and therefore looked down upon mortals, she didn't like it either.