Bonus Chapter/Authors note

Hey!!

Haven't spoken to you guys (not that all of you are guys) for agers!!!!
I hope everything is good :)
I have decided that I'm going to continue this book a little further and give you more swimming quotes! Only this time I will be updating 1 by 1 so you can comment what you think on each one.
Please message me or comment if you have any questions.
I would love it if you could check out my other book called Crossed Mates. I've added a description below :) it is a werewolf fan-fiction (I think that's what you call it)

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
"Samantha Brancof, I am truly very sorry for what I have done to you. I only rejected you to protect you not to make you upset. Please forgive me so we can be mates and be happy. " he said.

Wow I thought, I can't believe he actually said that.

"I do forgive you Alex, although you do have to make it up to me. You hurt me."

He leaned forward and closed the space between us and we kissed. Just there nothing else. In the moonlight. } Samantha Bracof, a normal werewolf with vampire features gets rejected at almost first sight.
She loses her best friend due to Alpha Ayden, who is now after her.
Read on as she goes through a jouney of love, sadness and even jealousy.
Please read this is my first proper book on wattpad.
Enjoy,
Kaycat_1701

➡️⬇️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️

Anyway, without further ado,

#31 You ALWAYS smell like chlorine 🏊