Chapter 9

Y/n's Pov,

I saw two men which i never ever thought i will witness.

Everything around me stopped.

There was standing Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi.

Yes you read it right. KIM NAMJOON and MIN YOONGI standing infront of me with all of their glory.

------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Pov,

"Finally i am meeting you miss Y/n. You truly a lady." Namjoon extended his hand towards y/n for a handshake.

"Welcome Y/n to our grand evening."At the same time Yoongi came forward and stand beside Namjoon and welcomed Y/n.

"Uh- yes. Thank you so much." Y/n blinked twice and hand shaked both of them.

"Come, let's go there. Guys are waiting for you." Namojoon informed.

Both of them were smiling widely.

The cameras were following them as Y/n further went.

The event or you can say the party was looking extremely grand.

The decorations were reflecting richness in one word. Y/n could see only buisness people around. She was the only person from entertainment industry.

Toward their way, a smart and charming guy stood and showed his smile towards Y/n.

"What a pleasant surprise. The women with whom i am gonna work with is here." The guy named Park Jimin came in.

Y/n's eyes widened again as she couldn't believe that she was standing right in front of Park Jimin. The member of BTS in her universe.

It was surely a grand evening. First Namjoon then Yoongi and now Jimin. The members of BTS. Now it completes Y/n's actual dream of watching 7 of them this closely.

Y/n akwardly smiled at Jimin.

This time Y/n put forward her hand towards Jimin.

Jimin took her hand and firmly squeezed it.

"His hands are so soft and warm." Y/n thought.

"Miss Y/n? Miss Y/n?" Jimin patted her shoulder with his other hand as Y/n was still holding his one hand.

"Oh- I am extremely sorry. Y/n sometimes- uh its her weird habits." Y/n's manager tried to manage the awkwardness.

Y/n looked down at her feet. She was blushing.

---------------------------------------‐------------------

Y/n's Pov,

Right now we all are sitting together.
Me and 7 members of BTS. TOGETHER.

Even they are not celebrities here, they are looking out of the world. Like someone cast them in a movie fast.

Like how? Me in my universe, i look like a depressed soul as an non celebrity person. And they? Look at them.

 And they? Look at them

It feels weird when i can't show my real self

It feels weird when i can't show my real self. I miss my fangirling phase. I miss my excitement.

Now everything is so professional. So fake.

I am fake. This is not me. This is not real me.

My responses are fake. This whole situation is fake but these persons, they are real to me.

They were even real in my world.

And now all i could sense is their eyes on me. Seven of them.

Don't tell me, they all are my fans.

If this was my universe, i would have squealed in excitement.

I really wanted to create a bond with them. It's really the time to do this.

But how should i talk to them. I am more nervous than them.

It's pretty obvious as well.

The whole party was live telecasting everywhere. One mistake and you are gone. Before that my manager will surely kill me.

So i have to put my steps clearly.

"Uhmmm." I cleared my throat.

They broke from their trance.

"So i know, I am a complete stranger to you guys but now we are here and also i'm gonna work closely with some of you. Can i you guys tell me about yourselves?" I asked and tried to ease the atmosphere.

Yes i need to know what they are here. In this universe.

Also But i found something is missing between the members with Namjoon and Jimin. They doesn't seem comfortable with the members.

What's the reason?

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Pov,

"So you really don't know us? Min Yoongi asked Y/n quirking his brows.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!!
I hope you are loving the story.

I am very new at this but i am trying and new ideas are coming up inside my little brain so let's see.

Also let me know what you think about this story.

Happy Reading ❤