Chapter 2

MADISON:

"Long time, no see ayy Madss" the charming smile that the majority of teenage girls throughout the whole population seem to swoon over.
I don't see how. It's always been sickly to me. It held a plastic, gritty look. I could still see his younger self within' that smile. I think that's why I disliked it so much, it's a reminder that his possessive old self is still there, from when we were little, and it hasn't left.
I haven't watched TV in months, every channel seemed to be crowded with him and his pearly whites, terrified of seeing his face again after so long. I had tried so hard, and i was doing great, i had really thought my independence was mine for good. But stupid Darla King has put me in a pretty shitty position here.

"Cat got your tounge?" He pushed. He had somehow made his way over to me and was playing with one of my lose curls, he was standing way to close for comfort.
I hadn't even realised I had been standing stunned like a dear in the headlights till he had spoken.
I was frantically looking everywhere for help, and the avoidance of his eyes. The garden had a few other occupants scattered around, but not enough for anyone to notice anything fishy going on between me and Justin, which was really fucking annoying.

I took a rapid step back, my breath had become uneven from us being at such a close proximity.
"I'm sorry who?" you idiot. That was all I could think in my head after making the stupid desicion of leaving it all up to my shitty acting skills.
"Maddison" his smile had half dropped into a frown.
"That's not me"
"Maddison Carpenter?" His pupils had become enlarged, and his eyes had become a deep shade of black, his fist tightened around the strand of hair, flattening the ringlets.
A whimper of fear escaped my clamped lips "nope, doesn't ring a bell, sorry"
The features of his face dropped to a solmn expression and his grip on my hair loosened to have his hand drop by his side and to take a step back. Although the dark black in his eyes stayed. "No, I'm sorry, your right, I have the wrong person" "enjoy the rest of the party" he said bluntly as he backed away.
I laughed for two reasons.
1. That was way easier than it should've been, & I have doubts that its all over, or either I've upped my acting game.
&2. This dude really believes I'm going to stick around, if he's lurking about in that catastrophic house.
Nuh uhh, I am getting out of this dump asap.

JUSTIN:

I was laying on a bed that wasn't mine, staring at the cream coloured ceiling.
I laughed to myself as I reminiced on tonights events.
Madison had changed alot, by many aspects, but her acting skills, isn't one of them, she had always been bad at that.
Plus I think that she's forgotten, I can always tell when she's lying.

Though I can't believe she had thought so low of me tonight, that she had actually convinced herself she had changed so much, I wouldn't be able to recognise her.
A perfect example of why she needs me.
I don't doubt that Madi has blossomed into an intelligent girl, but she obviously lacks of a lot intellect if she thinks that we won't cross paths again.
I'm not going to lie though, I couldn't help to see how attractive she had become. I mean Madi had always been pretty, but now she was stunning.
Not a soul can deny it.
Her chesnut brown hair cascaded over her shoulders so sleek, to just past her breasts. HER BREASTS. She had boobs now!
Not that I wasn't expecting it, but I didn't think they were going to be that perfect.
She had lost all her puppy fat since the last time i saw her, she was now skinny, with curves, and her bright blue eyes illuminated her features against her sun kissed skin.
But over the years that my presence has been lost in this town, she seems to have misplaced the ability to keep promises.
Especially when I told her to keep away from other males, I meant it.
Years before I even left I told her to forget about that Tanner guy, now their lovingly looking into each others eyes, right in front of my face.
My fists clenched around the duvet at the thought of her betrayal.
"Why so tense" Darla king's annoying high pitched voice knocked me from my trance.
Her hand appeared from behind me to rub my chest in a not-so-soothing manner. She trailed light, sloppy kisses from my jawline to the back of my earlobe as she sultrily whispered "I can change that for you" In an attempt to turn me on.
It honestly disgusts me how some girls treat themselves these days.
I took at a glance at the clock in front of me. 3:47 AM.
I quickly rolled over so my body mounted Darla's. I leaned down to bite her earlobe and whispered seductively "I'd like that" before we went into yet another round.

A perfect way to relieve my stress.
But don't worry Maddi waddie, I haven't forgotten about you, and you definitely won't be forgetting me either.
Because baby, the puppet masters back in town and, he wants little pinocchio back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
END NOTES:

Tysm for being so patient my lovelies❤❤❤❤

Sorry it's short, it's just a filler really.
I wanted to get a chapter up for you because I promised you ages ago.
It's just school and stuff I'm really busy.

You see what I did there "puppet master" because he controls her all the time and "pinocchio" because she lied to him ;)
LOL, I thought that was quite smart acctuallyy.

& Omg, I only just realised how hard it actually is to keep a story up and actively running, but don't worry MANS NO QUITTER!!!!
So imma keep it going just like "EGGS, BACON, GRITS& SAUSAGE"
Lool, that was really neeky lool, cringe, sorry.

Anywho,

Tell me what you think, drop a comment& vote!!!!❤❤❤❤
I loves yous