Friendships

What does friendship excatly mean? 

It is a relationship between friends. 

When you are in danger, depressed, sad, bored etc.. , your parents and siblings are not always there for you but Your friends and bestfriends will be there for you. When you need them there will be there for you. If you want someone to listen to you or you want to spit out what is being going on in your mind then your friends are there for you. 

If you don't have friends then i suggest you make at least one in your class. 

I am saying this from my personal experiance. I don't have any new friends in my current school and to be honest i feel very lonely but i carry a BTS book ( I am a BTS stan) around me so that i don't feel lonely and whenever i look at that book, i feel that BTS is with me so i don't need any new friends.  I still suggest that you try to make new friends at your new school. If you really tried so hard and still cannot make new friends no worries i do have a solution for you so that you don't have to feel lonely at school like me :). 

Solution for K-pop fans :) 

Those who truly can't make any new friends at school then i suggest that you take your bias photocard and place it near you so that when you look at your bias you will feel that you are not lonely. 

Take some of your biases keychains and put it on your waterbottle or pencil case so that it reminds you that you are not lonely. 

If you do not have a photocard then no worries i have another solution for you. 

Take a empty notebook and make that as your K-POP or ( Your favourite K-pop group) quotes. 

Like for example you can name them BTS inspirational quotes and lyrics or maybe if you are a multistan then you can name it as K-POP inspirational quotes and lyrics. 

When you flip to the first page i suggest you that do not start writing striaght away i suggest that you write why are you writing this. For example I am writing this to remind me that i am not alone and I can have the inspiration to study and be successful maybe something like that it's up to you :). 

From the second page onwards you can start by writing down inspirational quotes or lyrics which keeps you motivated and not let our guard down. 

Non-K-POP stans: 

If you have your favourite storybook then you can keep that with you and whenever you are free you can read it which helps to keep you busy and you will forget that you don't have any friends and you won't feel lonely. 

If you are intrested in something else like writing lyrics or drawing then you could do that to use your free time. It really helps your mind to focus on that one thing which youvare currently doing and not think about other things. 

If you are a hip-hop lover or maybe you listen to english songs more often then you could follow the steps which i have given on top. It really helps. 

Friendships are equally important as your studies are. 

I'm sure most of you have made friends by now :) 

This is just an advice for you guys :) 

I hope it helps 

I hope you enjoyed :) 

Thank you for your kind attention :)