Chapter 4

I'm so glad u guys are enjoying this :). Have fun reading <3
F/v = fav color
Sorry yall for not updating for over half a year lmao. Pls tell me ppl still are in this fandom TwT

3rd p.o.v

The bright sun shined over the small town Portorosso with a small rainbow in sight. Rainbows weren't very uncommon after rain but were still somehow something everyone loved seeing.

An oblivious, usally light brown haired, teenager yawned and stretched on the wooden platform that he called his sleeping place for the night. He looked over at his friend who was sleeping next to him without a care in the world.

Luca gasped.

Y/N sat up from his chair that was stood in his room as decoration and as..a chair. He placed his book down on a shelve and thought about his new friends. They can't still be asleep. Maybe they're already up?

He walk towards the window, already dressed and ready for the day. His hand grabbed the f/c curtains and opened them.

Y/N's eyes immediately darted towards his friends that were cowered in...scales. He blinked slowly a couple of times, just watching Alberto and Luca freak out.

The h/c haired teenager opened his window, now with a grin on his face. The window however caused a noise while opening which caught the sea monsters attention. They looked at Y/N with a terrified expression.

Alberto's p.o.v
"Shit." I whispered to Luca. Internally panicking, I sat still filled with fear. Why did he have to find out so early?! Shit, he probably hates me now and we'll have to leave. What if he turns us in!?

"It's not what it looks like!" Luca tried to defend us. It's hopeless. We're hopeless.

Y/N chuckled.
Wait, he chuckled?! Is he already happy about turning us in?

The handsome teenager climbed out of his window and balanced on the tree towards us.

"Oh no, it's fine don't worry about it." Y/N smiled.

I looked over at Luca just to see him with the most shocked face ever. His eyes were wide open with his jaw nearly on the floor. Can't blame him, I probably look that way too.

I looked over at Y/N again. "Y-you won't turn us in?" Did I just stutter?! That's so embarrassing oh god. I blushed.

Y/N's p.o.v
I blinked. "Never thought I would live up to the day where Alberto stutters." He hid his face into his hands, covering most of his blush.
How cute.

Luca laughed nervously and scratched his neck. "You're okay with us being...you know, sea monsters?"

I leaned forwards and cupped my mouth with one hand, as if I was about to whisper. "Yep. You wanna know a little secret?" I smirked. Alberto looked up from his hands and Luca nodded at me.

"I'm also a sea monster!" I grinned at their shocked faces.
Luca was the first to react.
"Whaaat.." he stretched the word. "...you have to be joking!" Luca's hands grasped his hair, which was dry now.

I placed my hands on my hips and lifted my chin while grinning at them. "I'm not! You better dry off before someone from town sees you tho."

Alberto threw himself back onto his pillow, with his hands stretched out at both sides. "That makes everything even better!"
I smiled at that.

Luca shook the left over water off him, making a drop land on my hand. It obviously turned into f/c scales. I stretched my arm towards Luca, which made it look like he's about to take it and kiss it. I blushed lightly at that thought. "See?"

3rd p.o.v
Alberto pushed himself up into a sitting position, just to see Y/N blushing lightly at Luca. He looked over at Luca, who was inspecting Y/N's hand, and glared slightly at him.

However he rolled his eyes and groaned. "I wanna see too." Alberto whined and got up. The
F/c sea monster turned to Alberto with a smile and showed his hand to him. "Is that enough proof or do you want me to jump into the sea?" Luca and Alberto chuckled.

Giulia pushed open her window and grinned at the three boys.
"Good morning!" She realized Y/N was there too. "Oh! You're awake?" Giulia stared at her brother, suprised.

"Yea!" Responded Y/N with a smug look.

Giulia rolled her eyes playfully and climbed out of her window carelessly. "Never thought i'll see you awake at this time without me having to wake you up." She tripped and swayed on the branch but arrived by the three boys safe and sound, without falling once.

Y/N crossed his arms and balanced his weight on his left leg "I got up rather early today, Alright!". Giulia opened her mouth and swayed her finger into her brothers face, but before she had any chance of answering, Massimo came thru the gate and started talking.

"If you want the entry fee, you have to work for it. Giulia?" Massimo mentioned with his hand towards her bike and trailer filled with fish. Giulia immediately sped towards it "On it!". And so she drove away.

Y/N's dad looked to their two guests and picked a job for them as well "Ah..you two are coming with me.". Alberto shot up ,all excited. His grin covered most of his face while he jumped around.

The h/c coloured teen blushed at the sight and melted. In his eyes it was the most cutest thing ever. Seeing the pure excitement on the tan boy's face was enough to make his day. Y/N looked away, trying to keep his blush and smile unnoticed by the other three people.

Alberto stopped jumping around and carefully touched the big butcher knife attached to Massimo's belt "Which knife to i get?!".

"You don't." Alberto grinned awkwardly at the much older man and stood back next to Luca again.

Massimo and the two brown haired friends started to head out with Y/N following. The silence was neither awkward or truly comfortable before Massimo decided to break it.

"Y/N?" The mentioned boy looked up towards his dad and hummed to let him know he's listening. "What will you be doing while we're gone?" Massimo raised his eyebrow and looked over to Y/N.

Y/N lit up and answered happily "Oh, I'm gonna be hanging out with a friend! We wanted to have a picnic in this little field behind this one house!" Massimo nodded. Alberto and Luca were only half listening while walking with them, not saying anything. "Do you need anything or have your money with you?" asked Massimo his son. Y/N shook his head "No, Ercole said he'll bring everything."

"WHAATT??!!" Alberto yelled suddenly. Y/N and Luca jumped up startled. "Jesus! You scared the shit out of me!" exclaimed Y/N and placed a hand on his chest, trying to calm his beating heart down. Luca agreed with him by nodding. Alberto chose to ignore this and continued being all hysterical, throwing his arms up and down. "YOU'RE GONNA CASUALLY HANG OUT WITH ERCOLE??!!" questioned Alberto Y/N. "Well yeah. We're friends." Y/N rolled his eyes while smiling at Alberto. He wasn't shocked by his question at all. I mean we're talking about Ercole here. A big jerk that enjoys bullying random people.

Everyone stopped at the deck where Massimo's boat stood. That gave Alberto the perfect chance to grad Y/N's shoulders and start shaking him back and fourth aggressively. However that just made Y/N laugh loudly. Alberto's eyebrow twitched "This isn't funny!". Y/N continued laughing unbothered.

"Enough you two. We have to go now." Alberto let him go.

After saying Goodluck and bye, Y/N started to head towards the place where Ercole and him decided to meet.