Day 2

(Just to let you know: The next story you're about to read is a fanmade backstory I imagined for Romeo. Nothing is canonly confirmed) 

-Kati: Hello again players! We're back with more dares. So hold on to your hats !

-Armadylan: Huh? We don't have hats

-Aquafish: It's an expression dumphead

-Kati: Anyway, let's get starting

-Romeo: Why thanks, and about that, it's a pretty complicated story

-Romeo: Why thanks, and about that, it's a pretty complicated story.... When I was younger, I always dreamt of becoming a great inventor and creat inventions that can change the world. But my parents were very stric and judgemental people, they were never proud of me. Always on my back watching any sigle step, ready to judge me for any move I do.... they wanted me to become what they want like a doctor, an engineer... the only person who trully supported me was my grandpa, we loved building stuff together as he owned the flying facoty and the lab as well. He taught me all what I know today... but what really affected me, was that day... we were both working on something til things went wrong and blew up the whole lab. I managed to survive but not my grandpa... my whole family blamed me for that, I felt like all my dreams of a brighter futur crushed... my parents disowned me.... I moved to my uncle's house here in this town... and of course without mentionning those school meanies who likes to picks on nerds... the world is a crual place... If I could just take all over it, I could change it and get rid of these people... so I spent days and nights fixing the lab and the factory, then when it was done, it was time for the villain to rise. And that's how I became a villain...

-Fairygirl: Aw Romey... *hugs him* I'm sorry for what you've been thought

-Spectro: So sad.... we're all sorry for ya.

-Kati: Yep, villain is a person who dealt with awfull things... anyway, Kevin & Motsuki! It's your turn! 

-Kevin: Wha? But I never danced like this before...

-Motsuki: *blush* Well... Motsuki knows a thing or two, Motsuki can show you how

-Kevin: Oh? *blush* Ok! 

*they both held each others hands, as music starts, they both slowly danced. After a long moment of dancing, they finally finish*

-All: Awwww

-Howler: Meh

-Rip: Nice work Kevin