Prologue

The immortal realm is celebrating the festival of Samsara, which is a highly anticipated festival for demons and angels, it is called a festival as the angels and demons on this occasion go through the cycle of samsara on their own will or as decided by the Emperor based on their duration in the immortal realm and duties they followed, they reincarnate as a human in mortal world without any memories of the immortal realm, this cycle is seen as sacred and is celebrated once in a century. The heavenly palace and the streets where everyone gathered for this special occasion are decorated and bustling with all types of immortals, they did a lot of preparations and everyone seems impressed with the arrangements. All types of luxuries are served, there are dances and songs and many other artistic activities carried out on the streets, while inside the heavenly palace main hall the Emperor of the immortal realm, sits lazily on his huge throne of long gold wings that spread wide and above, depicting the protection he receives and gives to angels. His head resting on his palm as he listens to the court officials discussing the matters they call important for the realm, the royal cabinet there is busy in an argument while the Emperor himself just wanted to make them all scram, choose a silent place and be secluded for some time. It has always been tiring listening to those old and never-ending complaints. 

The Emperor of the immortal realm is highly attractive and likable like moonlight in darkness, pale skin shining like the purest light, enhancing his features more and the maroon satin clothes draping his body made by gold brocade, covered in jewels from head to toe and a big Gold crown with beautiful patterns resting on his head but despite all this, his face is the beauty to behold and his personality to be calm in all the chaos without a complaint is what makes him control the two kingdoms peacefully, he is indeed the Emperor born for angels and demons. He had an immense amount of power that radiates from him; he is loved and respected by all. There were prime officials from the Demon Kingdom and Angels and several others arguing on a certain matter, in the heavenly court, this meeting occurs once in a hundred years or more and the preparations of it start soon after the meeting ends for next time. Such an extravagant occasion but the Emperor was not interested, he was about to make them all shut when he hears a tinkle of a bell, a small, sweet sound that maybe others couldn’t hear or ignore but he knows very well the meaning of it. 

He sits up straight making the whole court go quiet, they look at him alarmed, the Emperor looks serious with a frown on his face but soon it is replaced by a smile. His gaze fixes at the middle of the hall and at that moment a white flash of light emits there. The officials sitting there gasps and close their eyes, could not able to bear it. The flash remains for a few seconds and completely goes down leaving behind a person bent on his knee his white cloak fluttering and slowly settling down on the shining floor, his head low, golden hair touching the floor falling on his back, the white clothes with gold embroidery looked so pure and matches him so well that everyone waited for the person to look up holding their breath, anticipating.

“Today is really special now that I get to see you here, His Royal Highness, the Prince of Immortals” The Emperor smiles warmly “Get up” though being in the most dignified position the Emperor still registers the other with the title, not at all faltering in his etiquettes. 

A silvery voice acknowledges the welcome “Is this immortal still worthy of that title?” the voice was filled with sadness and a hint of amusement “Just call me Asil” the gasps could be heard in the court the officials abruptly kneel bowing to the Prince. The prince looks up at the Emperor “Barthason” he breathes, bowing again and then looking at the Emperor, he composes himself “His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor, how have you been?” he asks, features so soft, beautiful and delicate that the whole immortal realm couldn’t compete, his golden hair brushes his cheeks as he gets up, legs bare, pale skin matching with the clothes, everything about him was so attractive that the demon realm couldn’t help but steal glances of him from time to time, he looks so simple yet the beauty and purity in features unmatched, he was an angel, incomparable in the realm. Asil, the well-known angel and most discussed immortal has once again shown his presence, none of them were able to believe their eyes. He looks around at the officials asking them to sit back and then back at Barthason, “How long has it been?” The officials start murmuring.